• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Avionx Skybox Series

Assets Avionx Skybox Series 2

CuteSvetlana

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.deviantart.com
Patreon
VaMBeautyShop
Hi thanks for your work,
Just a little problem on CosmicCooCloud :
Capture d’écran 2020-11-15 225117.jpg

Hi thanks for your work,
Just a little problem on CosmicCooCloud :
Hi Kevin,
Thanks for your heads-up.
I am actually aware of it.
The author did not include the cubemap but left the 6 individual hdr files: Front, Back, Top, Bottom, Left, Right. I tried the legacy Unity Cubemap aset but rendering results were not that good.
If you know a simple way to port them to a format that Unity can interpret straightway as a cubmap, I would welcome it.

Sorry I won't be able to help,
I don't know how to do it and all the imports I wanted to do from unity or daz to VAM never work for me :ROFLMAO:

CuteSvetlana updated Avionx Skybox Series with a new update entry:

Avionx Skybox Series corrected

Update v2

I usually disable Collision before loading any Custom Unity Asset so I missed one Skybox sphere collider still on which may cause the model to explode. This update fixes it. Please download, unzip and replace.
Made slight changes to Exposure setting in some scenes.

As Kevin Burinn commented, the CosmicCoolCloud is not seamless. Source author Avionx did not include the built-in Cubemap in his package. While it is not a problem in Unity, I had to project the 6 hdr onto a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey! Love these, thanks for sharing. Any chance you'll be releasing them in a VAR, so we can refer to them as Hub dependencies? Just realized they were about to add 350MB to my scene!! 😨

Back
Top Bottom