• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

AutoLabia

Plugins AutoLabia 4

Great plugin, I've customized it a bit to use other morphs by simply replacing the referenced morph

Is it possible to reverse the sliders for other morphs? For instance, when the legs spread, can a morph such as "Gen_Innie" goes into the negative instead of positive?

VeeRifter updated AutoLabia with a new update entry:

AutoLabia v4.0

This release gives the user more fine control by utilising the 12 built-in labia spread morphs instead of the single overall spread morph that I used previously. These 12 morphs are set up as 6 symetrical pairs so that left and right morphs adjust simultaneously, making for a UI with a minimum number of sliders that is easy to set up.

I have made no attempt to include any additional vagina morphs that do not change naturally when the legs open or close.
My aim was to retain the simplicity...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, I have a small problem with the latest update. I use V3 on all my scenes, but now when I load them with the update I get this error on the plugin.

1678915700256.png

@VeeRifter @Spacedog
Script is located inside subfolder and it breaks scenes that depend on previous V3 package.

V3 path ...\Custom\Scripts\AutoLabia.cs
V4 path ...\Custom\Scripts\VeeRifter\AutoLabia.cs

Also @VeeRifter I can't seem to get the same effect with the new morphs as the old version, would it be possible to include the old Extreme Expansion morph too?

Yeah, O,K, sorry guys. I hadn't realised the implications of the extra folder. I'll release an update shortly.

Update released, fixing folder path incompatability.
For anyone who downloaded 'VeeRifter.AutoLabia.4.var' please download the latest version to maintain backwards compatability with earlier releases.

@VeeRifter Thank you, but the issue now is that the morphs are different so none of my scenes look as I had intended. Would it be possible to add back the old morph to maintain backwards compatibility?

@VeeRifter Thank you, but the issue now is that the morphs are different so none of my scenes look as I had intended. Would it be possible to add back the old morph to maintain backwards compatibility?
Sure buddy, I can do that. What I won't do is add any morphs that grow parts. That is not what this plugin is about. I just want it to emulate, as naturally as possible,the labia as the legs open and close. Any other appearance type of morphs can be adjusted on an individual basis without need of a plugin.

Last edited:
I thought this plugin closes the lips together when there is no penetration happening

I thought this plugin closes the lips together when there is no penetration happening
The purpose of this plugin is to emulate, as naturally as possible,the labia's appearance as the legs open and close. After setting up your personal preferences the labia spread will auto-adjust according to the degree the legs are spaced apart. Nothing to do with penetration.

Back
Top Bottom