• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
AutoFlutterGenitals v0.2

Plugins AutoFlutterGenitals v0.2

14mhz

Reactions
14mhz submitted a new resource:

AutoFlutterGenitals v0.1 - plugin morph auto genitals anus flutter

AutoFlutterGenitals v0.1 released 20240703
● This plugin used to dynamically changes the woman's genitals, anus morph in response to atoms's hands, feet, and mouth.
● It can only be used by female.

※ bug reporting, and reactions and leave a ratings will be of great help in developing plugins. :=)

----------------------------------------
▶ UI
View attachment 385524

▶ interact to genitals, anus
View attachment 385525

▶...

Read more about this resource...

Hey cool plugin! But can it also be triggered by VR hands and camera? Or even have a setting to select the custom atom from the scene to get triggered by it's approach?

Hey cool plugin! But can it also be triggered by VR hands and camera? Or even have a setting to select the custom atom from the scene to get triggered by it's approach?
1. I haven't been able to test it because I don't have VR, but it seems impossible because it operates on a standard rigidbody.
If I buy VR, I'll make sure it's supported first.
2. only the Atom type Person is supported, but general Atoms will also be supported in the next next version.
Instead, in current version, it can be turned on and off by calling the "endless morph" on/off trigger.

Thank you for your request. (y)(y)(y)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom