AutoCum/Ejaculate

leeezao

Reactions
Would be a good plugin idea for VAM, something similar to CumAssist by JayJayWon, but more advanced, like AutoThruster + AutoMoan + CycleForce... Instead of CumAssist which just sends the cum projectiles every random interval, it would be animation-based and like AutoMoan, have an Orgasm trigger based on arousal, and which AFFECTS the current animations procedurally to some extent, basically stopping the thrusting loop with a final thrust that ends fully thrusted forward and then cumming.

So if the CycleForce plugin is set to create the cycle force motion, it would automatically stop it while ejaculating, and resume once done. You would also make it have the option to ejaculate inside or outside... And then alternatively you could select either intercourse or blowjob/handjob mode. The end result is basically you could have it working with CycleForce which automates the sex motion, and then it would increase the arousal till orgasm and play a final thrust motion and stop and create the cum projectiles before resuming the CycleForce motion.

I'm not sure if there's already something like this but not that I'm aware of. I think this would be a really powerful plugin that is definitely feasible based on my understanding of the scripting capabilities of VAM, and it would add the final automation for full sex simulation because right now the cumming has to be done manually for the most part.

And finally, you could also add a way to trigger the cum phase with a hotkey instead of based on arousal, and also add adjustment sliders to how long and how much you want the ejaculation to last. So you could make it cum infinitely after triggering for something like bukkake.

Furthermore, you could then continue expanding it to have more features like when you pull out if you cum outside it would also automatically move the hand to jack off the penis before cumming, and even with VR support like aiming the cum, or simple targets like on the stomach, chest, back, or face...

i agree, it would be nice to have this. and also an alternate option for squirting on females would be even better.

Back
Top Bottom