Atom search window is glitched, need help

qoosh

Reactions
Hello, I noticed lately that when I change a person atom's appearance, that atom suddenly becomes invisible in the atom search window. I am still able to select the atom with the controls on the screen but I am no longer to see or select the person atom name in the atom search window. Has anyone had this issue before? I don't know if its plug-in related or something else. Its confusing though.

Are you by any chance using Look presets instead of appearance presets? Look presets change the atom's name.

Yes, I am loading new looks on the person atom and it does change the name of the person atom. But the strange thing is that after this, the person name suddenly becomes invisible on the atom select screen until I select the person atom control directly, then the name is visible but after I deselect the person atom the name becomes invisible again on the atom select screen.

Also, when I reboot the program it appears to become normal and I can see the person atom name on the atom select screen again. So that may be a fix to this. But it is still a weird glitch that I'm not sure why it happens but is annoying...

I think I discovered the reason. I had tons of custom morphs, and once I removed those the program is now back to normal. It is probably an overload of morphs that causes this glitch to happen.

Back
Top Bottom