SuperSamoth

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
SuperSamoth submitted a new resource:

Assets Divers Vol 2 - Asset pack

Volume 2 is here !

Everything is on CC-BY Licence

Disclaimer : I made a very small scene (you need vol 1 for it to work as intended). If you are scared of sharks and deep sea settings this scene might not be one you want to open.

Credits

[URL...

Read more about this resource...

The assets are so great that I wonder where do they get them from? do you also get more animals especially animated dogs with different breeds ? I would pay for it too

The assets are so great that I wonder where do they get them from? do you also get more animals especially animated dogs with different breeds ? I would pay for it too
Thanks :D So far everything I imported is from sketchfab, you filter by CC-BY licence and then you're good to go :) Sure, I'm on vol 3 right now and it's a bit more focused on animals and people. I'll see what I can find for dogs, I may find a few but I can't garantee they'll all be animated tho
That's nice of you but no need for pay, I'm only importing the assets not making them, nothing too hard here :D

Ok, thanks for the info, but you can't buy and download the assets from Sketchfab and then insert them into Mate, they still have to be changed and so I'd rather stick to them and then give them money

CC-BY is free to use. Yeah you can't you gotta first import then into unity them export them in assetbundle for vam ^^

I'd rather wait for their other assets, I'm not that familiar with the other things and then I'd rather donate something to them

Volume 3 Geil, how can I send you a donation? should I just subscribe to it for a fee? would be no problem

Appreciate the thought but it's cool mate I'm doing this with pleasure :)

I'll subscribe to you for a fee, such a great cause simply needs to be supported

I'll subscribe to you for a fee, such a great cause simply needs to be supported
I've never been one to refuse money but I'm telling you it's cool, while it takes a bit of time it's nothing hard to do, and I'm doing it with pleasure so you appreciation is already good enough support for me :)

I'll delete the non-animated things because you can only put them there as decoration. But otherwise things are world class again and I'm looking forward to Volume 4 like a little kid, you're really the best

I'll delete the non-animated things because you can only put them there as decoration. But otherwise things are world class again and I'm looking forward to Volume 4 like a little kid, you're really the best
Fair enough I put them for picture purpose :D thanks mate I hope you'll like it as well

Back
Top Bottom