• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

3 Muscular Men

Looks 3 Muscular Men 2.0

DragonPhantom

Reactions
DragonPhantom submitted a new resource:

Asian Handsome Muscular Man - It seems that fewer similar character model in VAM,so I made one.

View attachment 210131
View attachment 210132

Var only 5M size.
It seems that fewer similar character model in VAM,so I made one.Ordinary players may not need such character, but if you like making animation, especially the scene of some realistic characters and scenes.You can add this kind of asian muscular male image in your scene.such as an Asian soldier or robber,which you need in your scene.You can also give your asian girl's looks an asian...

Read more about this resource...

I can convert one with my monster look:D

That would be awesome!
Have you noticed that there is a lack of proper fat ugly bastards for VAM? I have seen 2 or 3 male looks that would more or less fit that theme but that's all.
I tried converting some from Daz, but I wasn't successful.

That would be awesome!
Have you noticed that there is a lack of proper fat ugly bastards for VAM? I have seen 2 or 3 male looks that would more or less fit that theme but that's all.
I tried converting some from Daz, but I wasn't successful.
Can you share the link of proper fat ugly bastards?😝

Back
Top Bottom