• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

AshAuryn's 129 Anime & Sitting Poses Pack (Legacy)

AshAuryn's 129 Anime & Sitting Poses Pack (Legacy) 3

изображение_2023-07-03_081452366.png

here is my problem

here is my problem
Check your addons folder. Remove any older versions of this var. (Probably not necessary, but let's do it anyway)

Make sure you have the latest version of VaM. Run VaM_Updater.exe.

Next, before you load the scene, open "hub browser".
cptSdqfOlo.png

Find this resource, and download the dependencies:

552yztGWhw.png

Then, when you load the scene, it will ask if you want to allow the plugins. Click "Allow Always". If you do not allow the plugins, the scene will not work.

Let me know if that works.

@wazene
TLDR: In order for scene to work, it requires new UIButtonImage atoms from v1.22.0.0

@AshAuryn
Not everyone is using 1.21/1.22, a simple note inside overview (or in update post) would be nice. ;)
So users can know if something is fully supported or not.

@wazene
TLDR: In order for scene to work, it requires new UIButtonImage atoms from v1.22.0.0

@AshAuryn
Not everyone is using 1.21/1.22, a simple note inside overview (or in update post) would be nice. ;)
Wow, it did really work! I've updated mine VAM, and everything is good. Thank you!

@wazene

@AshAuryn
Thanks!! I legitimately did not know that. Will update! :)

Back
Top Bottom