• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Argon and Jeanny

Scenes Argon and Jeanny

Hey @misterx
I would love to check out this scene but the dependency list is insane. Are they all really required? Be good if you could add some more explanation in the description as to what to expect - maybe some screenshots. It might help a member ( eg me! ) understand the scope of the scene and why so many dependencies are required.

I Don't mean to be negative. I would understand if the scene was super complicated with lots to do - but with such a limited description, its hard to tell.

i will have no dependency at my new episodes .
( its all animated morths )
actually im still learning how to do this and my content will get better and better .
stay tuned and follow :) thank you for your review !

broshidos winter loft looks exactly like Kafaros cosy winter house that i already have and kafaros had released first, i wish some creators of assets would check if an asset has already been done else end up having doubles clogging up the drive .

Bruuh what is this? skyrim?
Capture.PNG

Back
Top Bottom