• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Appaerence Presets and the use of CUAManager?

Syunic

Reactions
Hey. I just reinstalled VAM because my old folder was a mess and i wanted to use that new "appearence preset" instead of the legacy "load/save look" tab. Now i tried to save a character via the appearence preset and created a trigger via CUAmanager. But it seems that i still have to do it manually, it doesnt load automatically. Does it only load automatically when using legacy load/save or should it work with the appearence preset tab?

Hi, the CUAmanager is a plugin that adds/attaches assets to your figure.
This is unfortunately not the same as adding hair or clothes.
The appearance presets doesn't save assets.
Wether if it you have a pair of glasses, or a whole environment... both are assets.
The appearance preset also doesn't save added plugins and plugin values.

There is the "general" preset, that will save additional stuff including plugins, too. You maybe want to try this out. Though, the CUAmanager has some functions of automatically loading stuff, but those might maybe only work with loading a figure/look/clothes manually. It is a somewhat old (but still very good) plugin.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom