• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Any Femboi love?

booyakshaka

Reactions
I've seen quite a lot of Futa stuff on the hub, but nothing about fembois, so thought I'd share my WiP and if there's any interest I'll upload when finshed and b) when I can figure out how to do that and make sure I'm correctly crediting any assets from others!

Zera.jpg

Looks good. Please share. More content is always good.

To upload, create a var by using the Package Builder, which looks like an open cardboard box icon on the main UI. I've only done it once, so can't walk you through, but I think you can figure it out from the options with some easy trial and error. The Package Builder should create a dependencies text file that shows all the stuff you used from other creators, but you can also mention them when you upload it to the Hub.

Nice to see some response to this, for a fair few days not a peep or a like so I assumed I was alone haha

I was actually thinking about trying to do that today, tbh my head is spinning with so many options of where to focus my efforts, clothes, animations, maybe making some videos, but I think this will be the simplest starting point for me :)

Thanks for the input!

I'm very new to this and had a play around.
Im interested to know how you attached a male genitals to a female?

Hey MrX , Smoothness is correct.

If you wanted to make a Futa character, ie one with female shape including breasts but have male genitalia, load up a futa skin preset, and tick the 'use female morphs on male model' box.

For a femboy look, which (to me anyway) is just a male figure with a feminine appearance, I would still use female morphs and just very slightly tweak some of them, slightly more curve hips and thigh etc. You might even achieve this without a futa preset skin by playing with various morphs, especially some of the community made ones. Not only is sexuality multi-faceted rather than a single gay/straight continuum, bodies can be too. In my late teens and 20's, my body actually was very feminine, despite being quite fit and doing a lot of sports, I never got muscly, but had slim waist and curved hips, with a feminine hairstyle and some subtle make-up there was more than a few occasions I was taken for female :)

Unfortunately middle age spread hit and that went haha

I've always maintained an aesthetic appreciation for that kind of form and look tho.

Hey MrX , Smoothness is correct.

If you wanted to make a Futa character, ie one with female shape including breasts but have male genitalia, load up a futa skin preset, and tick the 'use female morphs on male model' box.

For a femboy look, which (to me anyway) is just a male figure with a feminine appearance, I would still use female morphs and just very slightly tweak some of them, slightly more curve hips and thigh etc. You might even achieve this without a futa preset skin by playing with various morphs, especially some of the community made ones. Not only is sexuality multi-faceted rather than a single gay/straight continuum, bodies can be too. In my late teens and 20's, my body actually was very feminine, despite being quite fit and doing a lot of sports, I never got muscly, but had slim waist and curved hips, with a feminine hairstyle and some subtle make-up there was more than a few occasions I was taken for female :)

Unfortunately middle age spread hit and that went haha

I've always maintained an aesthetic appreciation for that kind of form and look tho.

So these skin presets have to be downloaded?

Actually apologies, it is not the 'skin presets' button you need.

It is the button above that called 'Skin Select'. get this with a person selected in edit mode, click 'select root' at top if needed.

I honestly can't remember if the skin if the futa skins are downloaded separately or were there on base install, if you have downloaded Zera tho and go to edit it, the var should have installed the dependencies so should be there available for you to use, both morphs and skins

It is the button above that called 'Skin Select'. get this with a person selected in edit mode, click 'select root' at top if needed.

I honestly can't remember if the skin if the futa skins are downloaded separately or were there on base install, if you have downloaded Zera tho and go to edit it, the var should have installed the dependencies so should be there available for you to use, both morphs and skins
Think i'll have a go. I tried before without success :(

You would do this in "Creator mode" right? Thing is the only character is female on there

yup, creator mode :)

make sure it is in edit mode, select any part of the character (yes, default is female) and bring up main menu, click 'select root' at the very top

go down near the bottom of that menu, press Skin select.

that should bring up a page with various skins, some male, some female, and I think even for your setup, some futa

select a male skin, I suggest Michael, you should see the default character change to male

click the male morphs button on main menu, for a feminine look a good starting point is to look in the body morphs for michael, and slide that to zero. Also tick the 'use female morphs on male' at the top

lemme know how it goes, i'm not always great at explaining haha

Regarding selecting the model to edit:

You can change a person's look in any scene. You don't have to go into the "creator mode" if you mean the "create only" selection in the top menu. Although, the 3 point light female model scene in the create only section is a good place to experiment. As a note, you don't even need creator tier of VAM to change a look, as you can do it with just the entertainer tier.

To select the person, just pull up the main UI (the one that moves around with your controller) and there is a row of four green icons on the lower right. Use the third one, the "Cycle Select Person Atoms," or just use the shortcut "N", to select the root node.

Anyone tell me why the clothing i have on offer are only male clothes? ive downloaded something and re scanned etc but its not listed. Neither are many female clothing. Its a VAR file which i copied into Addonpackages folder

Last edited:
well after messing about I managed to undo all the work i put in and transformed my character into a bald headed generic female :( I really could cry :cry:
Is there not an "Undo last command" on this ?

Anyone tell me why the clothing i have on offer are only male clothes? ive downloaded something and re scanned etc but its not listed. Neither are many female clothing. Its a VAR file which i copied into Addonpackages folder

When you have a futa character selected, VAM treats it as a male, so the clothing options are male clothing.

One way to get female clothing for a male (futa) character, download a futa scene where the futa is wearing the clothing you want. It will then show up as clothing for any male/futa. @WeebUVR has some good futa stuff that includes futa clothing.

And yeah, unfortunately no "undo."

Back
Top Bottom