• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Anna

Looks Anna 1

oeshii

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Twitter
oeshii1
oeshii submitted a new resource:

Anna - Look includes hair, horns accessory and nose piercing.

Look contains a custom hair, custom morphs, some custom textures, headband custom unity asset and nose piercing / earring custom unity asset.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In addition to the Anna vars hosted on this hub page, you will need the following dependencies;

Reloaded morphs -> https://mega.nz/file/Z8N3hSgY#fmT4XtkSvLETkKza--6gw13Fp6oEb-P1tyyzR_jrMv8
Kemenate morphs ->...

Read more about this resource...

I wonder if you would be willing to put your ReloadedMorphs var asset up here on the Hub as a Hub-Hosted VAR? That would get you 1 step closer to full Hub-Hosted status for this resource.

I wonder if you would be willing to put your ReloadedMorphs var asset up here on the Hub as a Hub-Hosted VAR? That would get you 1 step closer to full Hub-Hosted status for this resource.

Its a bit complicated with that one, there is already a version of the Reloaded morphs here on the hub. Its identical except that it has some expression morphs that are not present in the one i use. I used the one thats here on the hub once before but i started seeing some issues with mouths opening by themselves etc. that i never had with my version so i never used it again.

I guess i can upload my version here but it would probably be best if there was only one.

Well - you are directing people to use it and your look won't work without it. You might as well distribute here on the hub, but I agree having duplicates is not ideal if your morph pack contains morphs that are in other morph packs.

Where is the other version of Reloaded? The Spacedog package? https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/import-reloaded-lite.77/

It would be good to coordinate and consolidate and fix if there are overlaps in morphs.

Well - you are directing people to use it and your look won't work without it. You might as well distribute here on the hub, but I agree having duplicates is not ideal if your morph pack contains morphs that are in other morph packs.

Where is the other version of Reloaded? The Spacedog package? https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/import-reloaded-lite.77/

It would be good to coordinate and consolidate and fix if there are overlaps in morphs.

Im directing people to use my version which i know works perfectly with my looks - im not going to direct hundreds of users to something that could possibly cause issues like the ones i saw. It might have been something temporary, or something with the version of VAM back then when i tried them, all i know is i used his package and saw issues i never saw with my package.

Yes Spacedogs version is the package in question, only difference is there are some expression morphs in his, otherwise they are identical with the exact same morphs.

how to fix the nose piercing object on the nose ? thks in advanced if someone respond :)

Back
Top Bottom