• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Animated people

Assets Animated people 2022-02-19

AXnop.732

Featured Contributor
Reactions
AXnop.732 submitted a new resource:

Animated people - A collection of animated NPC's designed to give life to your VAM scenes

A collection of animated NPC's designed to be background characters to give life to your VAM scenes, while maintaining performance.
NPCs are animated in varies positions, such as sitting down, talking, dancing. I've included walking animations too for some characters, which can be animated using Timeline. Use Ambient crowd FX for further realism.

Includes...

Read more about this resource...

I plan on making more of these animated assets in the future so let me know what you guys want
Then I will start.
For a scene at the beach/pool/yacht: People in Swimsuits, woman in Bikini, maybe some topless.
For a scene at a club: People in party outfit, maybe a set of people in more formal clothing

Dann fange ich an.
Für eine Szene am Strand/Pool/Jacht: Menschen in Badeanzügen, Frau im Bikini, vielleicht einige oben ohne.
Für eine Szene in einem Club: Leute in Party-Outfit, vielleicht eine Gruppe von Leuten in formeller Kleidung
[/ZITIEREN]

Wow, ich freue mich schon auf weitere Animationen

Then I will start.
For a scene at the beach/pool/yacht: People in Swimsuits, woman in Bikini, maybe some topless.
For a scene at a club: People in party outfit, maybe a set of people in more formal clothing
I think the time of indecency in public places is coming =)

Wow this is awesome.
You should do a school classroom themed pack.
Can the characters be tweaked to look at the player?

Then I will start.
Yeah I'm currently making a few bikini models. Btw there's already a topless model included in the current pack, but I am working on making more using genesis 8 default skin/morphs

Attachments

• n1.JPG
    n1.JPG
    68.9 KB · Views: 0
Wow this is awesome.
You should do a school classroom themed pack.
Can the characters be tweaked to look at the player?
Making a classroom themed pack would depend on if I can find clothing that was free and distributable.
Also if you want to make more complex animations using assets use this plugin with a rigged unity character in a T pose.

Making a classroom themed pack would depend on if I can find clothing that was free and distributable.
Also if you want to make more complex animations using assets use this plugin with a rigged unity character in a T pose.

That's on my list of things to figure out. I've tried several times but after I get the character rigged it doesn't move when I load the bvh.
This has renewed my interest though.
I didn't realise how many of these characters I could put in a scene.

First I want to say that this is a game changer and thanks a ton for putting it together! I expect to see a lot of this in people's future scenes, and probably baked into environments as well.

For future assets I can think of three "categories" that people would probably want. Though there are probably more.

1. Participants - Nude/scantily dressed characters engaging in sex or masturbating, as this would make orgy scenes a lot more feasible. I saw you had a couple that were slightly undressed, but I expect people will want much more explicit assets to fit in to their scenes.
2. Observers - Normal characters that look like they are observing something. Already a pretty good selection here. I think this would work for those into exhibitionism/related fetishes, but also to enhance a "strip club" type of environment to make it look more legitimate.
3. Bystanders - Already have a good selection here as well. Characters for this category would be listening to music on headphones, drinking, eating, texting, etc. This would probably help out for scenes that have non-sexual sections or something of that nature.

You might want to also make a guide if you are so inclined, as I saw you linked your sources but I'm not sure on how you actually went from that to CUAs. I imagine a lot of people will have more niche desires and being able to DIY would probably keep people from constantly requesting more.

Again, great work! Super excited to see where this goes in the future!

Any chance these assets can be animated inside of the game? And any chance a conversion tool could be available to transform a person atom into these assets?

First I want to say that this is a game changer and thanks a ton for putting it together! I expect to see a lot of this in people's future scenes, and probably baked into environments as well.

For future assets I can think of three "categories" that people would probably want. Though there are probably more.

1. Participants - Nude/scantily dressed characters engaging in sex or masturbating, as this would make orgy scenes a lot more feasible. I saw you had a couple that were slightly undressed, but I expect people will want much more explicit assets to fit in to their scenes.
2. Observers - Normal characters that look like they are observing something. Already a pretty good selection here. I think this would work for those into exhibitionism/related fetishes, but also to enhance a "strip club" type of environment to make it look more legitimate.
3. Bystanders - Already have a good selection here as well. Characters for this category would be listening to music on headphones, drinking, eating, texting, etc. This would probably help out for scenes that have non-sexual sections or something of that nature.

You might want to also make a guide if you are so inclined, as I saw you linked your sources but I'm not sure on how you actually went from that to CUAs. I imagine a lot of people will have more niche desires and being able to DIY would probably keep people from constantly requesting more.

Again, great work! Super excited to see where this goes in the future!

Thanks for the detailed feedback,
I do plan on releasing a sex/masturbation/orgy version, but that takes time since I have to make the animations my self in daz3d.
As for a guide I do plan on making one in the coming weeks, its not that difficult you basically just import a fbx into unity and have it always play and loop.

Any chance these assets can be animated inside of the game? And any chance a conversion tool could be available to transform a person atom into these assets?
If you can extract a fbx animation/model file out of VAM, it might be possible, but that's well beyond my skill level.

Hi. Sorry to ask a stupid question maybe, how to get those environments? (Appartement, kitchen,..)

Thanks

Excellent. Is it difficult to transfer it to Vam after purchase it ? Is there a simple tutorial available?
Yes it is sort of complicated, you'll need to export it as a FBX from Daz or use the Daz to Unity plugin. In Unity, the materials don't always transfer properly and might need fixing by hand. Props in the scene might also be scattered around in your scene, which might require to move them by hand. Then like OP said, you will have to do some lighting in unity and bake lightmaps if you want it to look good. Then you'll export your unity scene as an asset using asset browser. If you're interested there's a tutorial floating around just google "daz to vam" or "create assetbundles for vam"

Could a future batch include some uniforms? e.g. waitress, hostess, cook and guard. So many prisons, no guards.

I've found it useful to make a subscene with a bunch of characters with locked x & z axis, that makes iit easy to import a bunch of people and easily position them, keeping y position locked if there's no change in floor. Would it be possible to include some subscenes of your characters in future releases' demos?

Thanks again for doing all this!

I try to add these assets but nothing happens. I also tried selecting existing assets in the demo scene and selecting another but it just causes the existing person to disapear?

Back
Top Bottom