Alyssas secret Fantasy

Scenes Alyssas secret Fantasy

jaro

Reactions
jaro submitted a new resource:

Alyssas secret Fantasy - Alyssa has a secret fantasy. Tom and Justin will make it real.

Story
Alyssa has gathered all her courage. Now her secret fantasy is going to be fullfilled by Tom and Justin.

This is my first scene for VAM - second upload, the first one did not work. Sorry for all who tried it. Please report all problems to me.
Known issues: There is one broken dependency which I don't know how to fix (epi.dirty_cell). It should be no problem.

Thanks to all contributors for their work which I've used - it is referenced in the dependencies...

Read more about this resource...

How to start the scene? For me the two guys are talking, but nothing more.

How to start the scene? For me the two guys are talking, but nothing more.
There should be a dialogue which you can click. Look around a little, it should pop up automatically. Do you have the newest version of the scene?

Now it's all right in regards to scene progression (latest version). Although I get errors that some blowjob morphs are not able to load (divine blowjob I think). But I have all dependencies. And the facial expressions are off for me. The smile is waaaay to strong, looking really creepy.
Other than that, I really like the scene. Good job! :)

Now it's all right in regards to scene progression (latest version). Although I get errors that some blowjob morphs are not able to load (divine blowjob I think). But I have all dependencies. And the facial expressions are off for me. The smile is waaaay to strong, looking really creepy.
Other than that, I really like the scene. Good job! :)
Thank you very much! Could you give me a hint in which position this error occurs for which person(s)? I can't reproduce it.

hello, how to start next animation ? i have just guys talk not next animation
Thank you

hello, how to start next animation ? i have just guys talk not next animation
Thank you
There should be a menu to choose the next action. Sometimes it is hidden behind a person - move around a little.

Il devrait y avoir un dialogue sur lequel vous pouvez cliquer. Regardez un peu autour de vous, cela devrait apparaître automatiquement. Avez-vous la dernière version de la scène ?
[/CITATION]
Bonjour , j'ai le meme probleme et aucun dialogue ne s'affiche meme en bougeant un peu

Went around to every single person. There's no dialog. You can walk around for an hour.
Somebody's got a good one.)

Back
Top Bottom