Alleyway (modified by VamTastic)

Assets Alleyway (modified by VamTastic)

Vam_SlesaR submitted a new resource:

Alleyway - environment, map

Read more about this resource...
Sorry VamSlesaR , yes the normal is inverted , i turn the textures right 180 and set normal height at 2.5 .
alleyway.png

that's great, I think you could post this for everyone.
sorry about that , i liked your asset and was wanting to try some ideas .
wouldn't be right to post the hard work you did ,
all have done is add a reflection probe to make the bicycle look nicer and create it as a prefab,
add a bit of gloss to the bottles in the vending machine, a prefab skin wall for direct light and thats about it .

sorry about that , i liked your asset and was wanting to try some ideas .
wouldn't be right to post the hard work you did ,
all have done is add a reflection probe to make the bicycle look nicer and create it as a prefab,
add a bit of gloss to the bottles in the vending machine, a prefab skin wall for direct light and thats about it .
in fact, I don't make assets for the sake of getting money, fame and something like that, I do it in order to give more opportunities for creativity. therefore, if you have finalized my asset, you can publish it for everyone. I'm not very good at creating normal maps so your corrections are important
I usually make a new asset when I have an idea for a scene but there are no suitable assets=)

I agree , i do it for the pleasure . finding things you want can be difficult at times .
not finalised the asset as its to large in file size
one item the concrete block has 351.959 . i may find something similar with lower vertices .
for me the file size is important as i like to have a scene asset that doesn't take up to much memory and not take to long to load in vam .
that gives room to add characters and animations.

😩 Yes, this is a 3D scan.. I really liked the way it looks
i like how everything looks no need to change , i just like doing scene assets to help users that don`t have high end PCs and to help in frame rates.
you are getting good feedback and downloads .

did a Night version , created emission lights for lamps and vending machine
created night reflection probe and kept the day reflection probe for metallic objects
1648865954.jpg

Vam_SlesaR updated Alleyway with a new update entry:

modified by VamTastic

VamTastic has modified this asset!

did a Night version , created emission lights for lamps and vending machine
created night reflection probe and kept the day reflection probe for metallic objects
I have fixed the news papers and the trash bag
i have included UI buttons for Night or Day for demonstration

some Notes
unity assetVamifier Plugin turns off reflections
Light toggler plugin for light emissions ,needs to be reloaded as it seems to have a bug
Alleyway/Plugins/Light Toggler .

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom