• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Alice and the Red Queen

Scenes Alice and the Red Queen 2021-05-20

Ruthven2000

Reactions
I DIDNT LIKE IT!!!!! ..... i loved it ;)
your work it so creative and thought filled.
I like how you have stepped up your game as youve gone alone.
It is so nice to see a post and know its going to be good and be able to say 5 stars and really mean it...instead of saying it out of sympathy or support (as we all do sometimes to help new users haha).
your current work is on....FIRE!!!! 🔥 🔥 🔥

ingame system.... ?
I have no idea what you just said....do you mean the system browsers for var?
Yes, the in game hub browser that allows you to auto download (well , one click at least) dependancies (and even auto installs vars from mega ect)

Yes i always use that unless its broken which is 25% of the time haha why do you ask ? is it playing up again ?
I was replying to bill_prime... I myself did not discover how convenient the hub browser was until maybe two months after it dropped - and I did not realise the ingame browser window would install vars for you until last month ! :)

Last edited:
I was replying to bill_prime... I myself did not discover how convenient the hub browser was until maybe two months after it dropped - and I did not realise the ingame browser window would install vars for you until last month ! :)
Ah I see, I will give it a shot that way!
Thanks for the scene is is awesome, dependencies can be a pain and I don't like all those error messages for missing decencies if they are not even used in some vars. So I manually edit the files if there are dependencies that are not needed sometimes, if they are no longer on Hub etc.
This didn't turn out to be too bad in the end though, 2 thumbs up

Back
Top Bottom