Plugins AETV

If I understand correctly, this could allow recording podcasts in VAM, no?

What do you mean by podcasts in vam? This plays random videos from folders.

With this plugin you can create a few folders in your vam, like NotMTV (you put music videos), NotPlayboyTV (you put softcore videos), etc. Then in any scene you just add the plugin and you have those 'channels'. It's like video playlists playing on shuffle.

The end goal with it is to have fake tv & radio stations like in GTA
If one can simultaneously play uploaded video clips in a deliberate sequence, or alternating between clips, then all kinds of production possibilities open up. Podcasting, tv shows (think talk show or news show style), etc.

I get this error?

!> Compile of SPQR.AETV.2:/Custom/Scripts/SPQR/AETV/AETV.cslist failed. Errors:
!> [CS1061]: Type `ImageControl' does not contain a definition for `PlayVideo' and no extension method `PlayVideo' of type `ImageControl' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference? in <Unknown> at [1, 255]

I'm a bit new to this, but what atom should I apply this plugin to? I've tried it on a couple, and then when I go to the Plugin custom UI it comes up blank with nothing. I am on the newest update btw.

This is cool, but I just don't watch a lot of TV even in real life. cough cough, the wife would love it though. It would be interesting if it could browse through the Hub Media Albums like a slide show, zooming in and out like the hub banner at the top of the hub pages. I know there is a link to the albums, I do not really see a way to download entire albums. Either way, I will give this a try, pretty much everything you put out is good, and I really do not run any scenes without at lease some of your plugins. I think you have the remote in Aeternum part of the alive plugin, I have not tried it yet and need to.

Back
Top Bottom