• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Other AEStudio

S

SPQR

SPQR submitted a new resource:

AEStudio - Pose picker scene and subscene helper

View attachment 129681

WHAT'S INCLUDED

- a subscene with a widget created with AETools v3. You can add that to your scenes to get a quick way to randomly or sequentially change through any possible vam stuff for creators
- a Pose Picker scene where I added a few widgets for 7 packs of poses (you'll need to get them too if you don't already have them) for quick photoshoots
- Background picker using the same widget logic
- Music picker using the same widget logic

HOW...

Read more about this resource...

SPQR updated AEStudio with a new update entry:

v2 changes

SCENE
- created the curved backdrop I always wanted in vam
- added a bit of environment around for atmosphere, has a bit of an oculus home feel to it now with a large room and a wall open. I think that works nicely for vr
- added glance targets around the studio to make the model look around using AcidBubbles's Glance plugin and button to turn it on and off
- added expression randomization using ClockwiseSilver's SilverExpressionTool and button to turn it on and off
- added "ball...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Ey,
Thank you for another great plugin. I haven't tried it yet but I already know it's going to be great :)

I do have one request though, and that is if you would consider uploading it to the Hub and not just a link to Patreon. You can have both links, download and Patreon link, as I'm sure you want people to be able to check your Patreon.

The reason for this is that your plugin gains a tag of Hub hosted, and that's the default filter set in VaM's Hub browser. Currently, If I were to make a scene with your plugin, not having your plugin as Hub hosted would prevent my scene from having a Hub hosted tag too, making it less visible to people who use the default filters in the Hub Browser. This lack of a tag reduces the chances of wanting to use your plugin for free scenes, and that's a pity 😞.

Thanks again for making such cool stuff, haven't even yet tried half of the things you made.

yea bro, makes sense, i'll post it later, I need to change the license too

thumb_cherry.jpg

🙇‍♂️

Hi, this is one of the best plugin(scene) I ever met on VaM Hub.

I'd be appreciate if you can implement following feature.
-Move/Back 10/100 pose (e.g. click "+10" and move 10 pose ahead)
-Customize button to add user defined pose var
(I suppose your logic is checking prefix string of pose var, and adding integer to specify actual pose?
So I thought if user can specify that prefix, then it would be nice)

I want to add klphgz onanie pose and thats why I'm asking :)

Again, this is awesome work.

thank you!

This scene does not have any code. It uses AeternumTools Pack

So everything is through VAM and you can change that logic however you want:

-Move/Back 10/100 pose (e.g. click "+10" and move 10 pose ahead)
- add an UIbutton
- on the trigger pick Receiver Atom for example "PanelHolder/QuickActions#3/posePicker" if you want to do +10 on the first slider (crouching), Receiver pick DynamicNumbers and set OperationValue 10
- add another trigger "PanelHolder/QuickActions#3/posePicker" > DynamicNumbers > OperationType > OperationAddValue

When you'll click the button it should go 10 poses ahead. You can do any operations like that.

-Customize button to add user defined pose var
it works only if poses are numbered like 1,2,3,4.. or 001,002,... etc. anywhere in their name. They can be like "pose 123" or "pose_123" or "pose(123)" or anything, they just need to have numbers in the names.

1. Enable show hidden atoms
2. Select the top right Text Atom of a slider (the box that has the slide number) and go to plugins
3. On the DynamicNumbers plugin set Min and Max (your minimum pose number and maximum pose number). Set Pad to 0 for 1,2,3.. ,set Pad to 2 for 01,02,03..., set Pad to 3 for 001,002, etc.
4. On the DynamicTriggers plugin change Action OnTrigger and do something like Person > PosePresets > LoadPresetWithPath > [Your Custom Poses]/pose_069 (or whatever one, just pick one)
5. on the DynamicTriggers in Search For put 069 or whatever pose number you picked at step 4. When that trigger gets called, it replaces "069" anywhere it finds it in the trigger data with the value in the text atom

I want to add klphgz onanie pose and thats why I'm asking
yup, it should work. in v1 of this i used klphgz's direct packs as references. You can set Min and max to stuff like 128- 256 or whatever to match his packs. you can download v1 to check it if you want here

thank you!

This scene does not have any code. It uses AeternumTools Pack

So everything is through VAM and you can change that logic however you want:

- add an UIbutton
- on the trigger pick Receiver Atom for example "PanelHolder/QuickActions#3/posePicker" if you want to do +10 on the first slider (crouching), Receiver pick DynamicNumbers and set OperationValue 10
- add another trigger "PanelHolder/QuickActions#3/posePicker" > DynamicNumbers > OperationType > OperationAddValue

When you'll click the button it should go 10 poses ahead. You can do any operations like that.

it works only if poses are numbered like 1,2,3,4.. or 001,002,... etc. anywhere in their name. They can be like "pose 123" or "pose_123" or "pose(123)" or anything, they just need to have numbers in the names.

1. Enable show hidden atoms
2. Select the top right Text Atom of a slider (the box that has the slide number) and go to plugins
3. On the DynamicNumbers plugin set Min and Max (your minimum pose number and maximum pose number). Set Pad to 0 for 1,2,3.. ,set Pad to 2 for 01,02,03..., set Pad to 3 for 001,002, etc.
4. On the DynamicTriggers plugin change Action OnTrigger and do something like Person > PosePresets > LoadPresetWithPath > [Your Custom Poses]/pose_069 (or whatever one, just pick one)
5. on the DynamicTriggers in Search For put 069 or whatever pose number you picked at step 4. When that trigger gets called, it replaces "069" anywhere it finds it in the trigger data with the value in the text atom

yup, it should work. in v1 of this i used klphgz's direct packs as references. You can set Min and max to stuff like 128- 256 or whatever to match his packs. you can download v1 to check it if you want here

Hi!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! For detailed procedure!
I haven't tried to customize yet, but I think I got the point.

Great thanks.

I haven't tried to customize yet, but I think I got the point.

One other thing in case it helps, you can add a new widget/slider for poses like this:
1. add a new subscene
2. pick AEStudio.var/Custom/Subscenes/QuickActions , something like that

It will add a new empty slider, you just have to customize the two plugins on the top right box and set a title. This will save a lot of time, you don't have to do all those buttons yourself again just for a new poses pack. you can remove that "spqr quickactions" text and do whatever you like, add more buttons to it, make it nicer etc.

Back
Top Bottom