a little help?

woxa99

Reactions
Patreon
woxa99
hey all, not sure where exactly to ask for help but I feel this is a good place to start, I have a somewhat out dated rig and I definitely need to upgrade, but I would like to know first which parts I should go for first in order to help my framerate out in vam, I'm not quite sure if there is a specific bottleneck or if any one part will help out at all. I have to save for each part so there will be some time between each upgrade and I hope that I could get a boost from the whatever I get first,
Specs:
CPU: Intel i7 4790 (non k) 3.6 Ghz
GPU: AMD Radeon 580 2048sp
Memory: 16GB DDR3

I get up to 80 fps in single person scenes that don't have a bunch of lighting effects or movement, but 2 or more people/a bunch of lighting effects I can drop to 10-15 FPS, and this is in desktop mode, I'm almost positive I couldn't run vr at the moment. I'm thinking about getting a radeon rx 6650 first and I'm not sure on the CPU, would love some recommendations

If you wait 3 weeks after the first of the year, computer stores will be giving away gaming rigs super cheap to get rid of the surplus from Christmas.
For what you'd spend on upgrades, you could buy yourself a 10X better computer, better CPU and GPU with more memory.
I'd get one with at least 32Gb mem

Back
Top Bottom