Question A list of all the body morph modify options?

Jocks3D

Reactions
Patreon
callanscott
I've been playing around with creating my own looks and see that in the morph controls there are dozens, maybe hundreds of options for tweaking and modifying just about every single physical detail on a human body.

One problem is that some morph setting names do not make it obvious what they actually change.

Just curious if anyone has ever created an anatomical diagram that shows all the morph options, with each pointing to the part or region of the body they control? That would make it much faster when creating or editing a look.

Or is there a spreadsheet or list of all the morph options available somewhere? I feel like that would save me loads of time because then I could just mark or highlight the morph controls I use the most.

I struggle with this myself. I think most people use the list to navigate to morphs for specific parts like head, glutes or hands which they working on. And then try a lot till they Find something that works and maybe favoriete it so you'll Find IT sooner next time.

Buy if there are useful tools for managing the morphs im very curious! Personally i would Luv a delete morphs button. Because i come across a lot of bad morphs (and dublicates) all the time but i feel like its to much work too Find the morph and delete IT from the vam folder. Not even sure if that wouldnt cauze problems.

Upvote 0
not that I know of, and given how many custom ones are out there, a diagram wouldnt be maintainable most likely. the bundled morphs are sorted into nice categories, but once you start loading a bunch of custom ones, you are pretty much trusting the morph creator to use good names. as for how they affect your model, trial and error...my advice is to create lots of appearance or morph presets as you go, so you can easily reference back to different variations. if it gets really crazy and you can no longer tell what morphs are interacting with others in a bad way, you can zero out all 'shown', in whatever section of morphs you are in.

Upvote 0
It sounds like you may not be aware that the morphs are already sorted by body region. Click on the "All" at the top of the morph menu and you will find that it's a dropdown menu to select body regions.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom