• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

2+1

Scenes 2+1 3

Nicho

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Nicho submitted a new resource:

2+1 - POV Scene

***Please make sure you download this additional dependency as it was not linked in the hub for some reason***

View attachment 53840

FYI. This scene is a little over 15 minutes long.

Ideally this is a first-person VR experience so I suggest resetting your view prior to loading the scene to start at the correct position, also toggling VR hands off. If you'd like to go 3rd person, I have added a...

Read more about this resource...

seems like the scene is using AshAuryn stuff packed [wrongly] into that look:
"uid" : "KdollMASTA.KDoll_Mk10.1:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/AshAuryn/Sexpressions/AAsex_browhiER2.vmi"
open scene in notepad and replace it with
"uid" : "Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/AshAuryn/Sexpressions/AAsex_browhiER2.vmi"
and Vam will search for it by itself

Great scene, thank you for sharing. One thing im hacing a problem with though is the passenger and pov. I have the head and hair checked off in the options but it doesnt turn off and his eyes and mouth are obstructing the view half the time. Is this a problem on my end?

First, amazing work with the animations. A tremendous amount of time must have been spent into that and it shows. Thanks for sharing!

A few of suggestions to make it even better:
- Use Walls instead of ImagePanel. Wall are rendered only on 1 side, so you can see through if you zoom out a bit in 3rd person view. Example.
- Lighting has much grain on my side. I'm not a master of this, but replacing the light with 1 or 2 default ones was better.
- Some dependencies can be removed. Especially paid ones: it causes errors for those who don't have them. You're not too far from have all dependencies from the Hub, maybe you can replace the ones that are non Hub-hosted?

Hi, I really want to record this entire scene for my wife (replacing the 2 girls with her model and her friends model) but I'm having issues with figuring out how to record this thing. Normally I use the window camera with macgrubers supervideo, but I can't seem to find a good way to pull this off in this scene. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance! (She gets sick in VR and prefers to watch them in video on our ceiling in our bedroom (projector) so she can use her magic wand while she watches, so I've gotta get this recorded :) )

Hey Nicho, brilliant work! Just a few things on the top of my mind here, 'coz it is pointless to put them in the review :)
  • You can precache stuffs you need during the scene at the start. In my case I'm doing this with a first fade in with VAMOverlays, Spacedog does that too, I don't know if much people tend to do that, but it is better to avoid loading (and freezes) during playthrough.
  • Dependencies not on the hub tend to discourage people to download the scene. I forced myself to try it because of the overall reception, but I rarely do that because well... it's a pain in the ass to download everything manually and ensure that you got everything right.
Besides that, I've already said it in the review... that's awesome.

I'm so new at this. I downloaded your scene and the girls were bald. Do i have to download all 37 dependencies or is there a faster way? Sorry like I said, brand new at this and need all the advice i can get

I'm so new at this. I downloaded your scene and the girls were bald. Do i have to download all 37 dependencies or is there a faster way? Sorry like I said, brand new at this and need all the advice i can get

Use the ingame hub and click on "download all" : )

Hey thanks for your response! is the ingame hub an add-on i need to download? if so, where do i get it? :) :)

Not at all this is integrated.
2021-09-19 10_29_10-Window.png

Find your scene and download all. Or you can use the tiny "closed" box (above the opened box) and click on the button "Scan hub for missing packages" and click on download all. (Which is something I never do because I don't always download all dependencies)

Not at all this is integrated.
View attachment 66276

Find your scene and download all. Or you can use the tiny "closed" box (above the opened box) and click on the button "Scan hub for missing packages" and click on download all. (Which is something I never do because I don't always download all dependencies)
omg thank you so much!

Hey Nicho, brilliant work! Just a few things on the top of my mind here, 'coz it is pointless to put them in the review :)
  • You can precache stuffs you need during the scene at the start. In my case I'm doing this with a first fade in with VAMOverlays, Spacedog does that too, I don't know if much people tend to do that, but it is better to avoid loading (and freezes) during playthrough.
  • Dependencies not on the hub tend to discourage people to download the scene. I forced myself to try it because of the overall reception, but I rarely do that because well... it's a pain in the ass to download everything manually and ensure that you got everything right.
Besides that, I've already said it in the review... that's awesome.
Hey bud. You mention precaching stuff. How do I go about doing that?

Hey bud. You mention precaching stuff. How do I go about doing that?

Hey !

The simple way to do that is to have your stuff enabled upfront when the scene loads (hiding everything with a black screen for instance using VAMOverlays), then disable everything at the start of the scene, then script your scene to enable what you need during playthrough.

For clothes for instance, you could create two clothes presets, one "full" with everything enabled, then one "start" with the starting state of your characters. You load "full" at the beginning, the switch to "start" when you start the scene.

For textures and everything else, I'm using panels / simple 3D atoms hidden somewhere and loading several textures on them (which acts as a precache). And for objects, I'm enabling everything at load then changing their "starting state" when the scene begins :)

"That's all" haha.

I have all the dependencies but apparently the hair on one of the girls is broken? She loaded in bald. I just paused it and chose a hair I like myself *shrug*

For textures and everything else, I'm using panels / simple 3D atoms hidden somewhere and loading several textures on them (which acts as a precache).
Nice tip! Never though of that :)
I'll definitely use it!

Back
Top Bottom