• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Fixed (1.20.1.6) Editing scalp mask removes all painted styling

Captain Varghoss

Staff member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
As the title says, hairstyles are not keeping painted rigidity if you edit the scalp mask at all.

Can be easily recreated:
1.) Create and save a hairstyle with painted rigidity (or use an existing one).
2.) Edit scalp mask and click 'Finish'.

I know there is a warning about losing style for the settings included with changing the scalp texture, but they do not clearly specify the mask is also affected.
If it does in fact apply to the scalp mask changes intentionally then the notice may need to be made more prominently encompassing.

My impression however is that this is not intentional, but a bug, not a UI issue.

Unfortunately this is not a bug. When you change the mask it affects everything that depends on the vertex list, including the rigidity painting. I'll see if I can clarify the message.

I looked at this just to be sure, and it would be quite difficult to fix due to how rigidity painting is stored. Instead I have added a warning message next to the scalp mask edit section to clearly show this.

Back
Top Bottom