Recent content by Ztulian

  1. Ztulian

    Scenes Vice Lovers

    Ztulian submitted a new resource: Vice Lovers - An afternoon at the beach with my two girls. Read more about this resource...
  2. Vice Lovers

    Scenes Vice Lovers 1.0
    Hub-Hosted VAR CC BY-NC-SA

    I made this scene because I really like this game series. I recorded the preview quickly in first-person using OBS (with PM + Boomoon LUT ). So, what makes this scene special? I took them out into broad daylight. This is actually the first time I've made a daytime scene instead of relying on...
  3. Ztulian

    Looks Song

    Ztulian submitted a new resource: Song - My Sweet Song, the 5th girl Read more about this resource...
  4. Song

    Looks Song 1.0
    Hub-Hosted VAR CC BY-NC-SA

    My caramel-skinned girl. name Song, and she’s from the US. She loves racing...... and she loves to have sex like everyone loves. Now I’m getting back to my animation work. It’ll be a long, long time before I sit down and make models for you guys again.... zzzzz. See yall later credit for @AWG...
  5. Ztulian

    Looks Natasha

    Ztulian submitted a new resource: Natasha - My 4th girl in the future scene Read more about this resource...
  6. Natasha

    Looks Natasha 2.0
    Hub-Hosted VAR CC BY-SA

    The fourth girl will be appearing in my upcoming scenes. Still using Vex body to match with all my scene ! I want a girl with a few freckles on her face, using REN’s Tina skin. She’s from Eastern Europe....... Special credits to @VL_13 , @xxxa , @AWG , and @EuLinRabei Screenshot @MacGruber...
  7. Ztulian

    Looks Maika

    Ztulian submitted a new resource: Maika - My 3rd girl in the future scene Read more about this resource...
  8. Maika

    Looks Maika 1.0
    Hub-Hosted VAR CC BY-SA

    My new girl will be appearing in the upcoming scenes! Credit to xt0078, as I’m edited from his Ting girl CC BY model tex, also thanks @Juno for lend me some knowledge of modeling I’ve edited the eyes and mouth to fix issues like the eyes closing and the tongue clipping through the mouth. She...
  9. Ztulian

    Demo + Lite Stormmy Night

    Ztulian updated Stormmy Night with a new update entry: Fix some buttons on the control panel that don't work when using their keybinds. Read the rest of this update entry...
  10. Ztulian

    Demo Scenes Stormmy Night - Fix some buttons on the control panel that don't work when using their keybinds.

    some how some button keybind didn't work. I fix all that issues now
  11. Ztulian

    Paid Scenes Stormmy Night

    Ztulian submitted a new resource: Stormmy Night - A stormmy night with your beloved 3D girl. Read more about this resource...
  12. Stormmy Night

    Paid Scenes Stormmy Night 1.0

    This is an immersive 3D porn film with background music. My personal enjoy POV scene. I made it primarily for myself, so I could goon with my own 3D girl :ROFLMAO: (Here’s a short clip so you can get a feel for the quality of my scene ) Check the DEMO scene if you want.( That version is...
  13. Ztulian

    Demo + Lite Stormmy Night

    Ztulian updated Stormmy Night with a new update entry: Adjust the step of light Forge ENV Read the rest of this update entry...
  14. Ztulian

    Demo Scenes Stormmy Night - Adjust the step of light Forge ENV

    Change the light step from 48 to 24 as recommend of @Shadow Venom
  15. Ztulian

    Demo + Lite "Broken" Threesome Lapdance Demo

    I’m not sure what your hardware setup is, but mine is an RTX 3080, i9-10900K, and 64GB of RAM. When I’m playing VaM while also using OBS to record the screen for previews like the one I showed you, I get around 30 ~35 FPS in Desktop mode with everything enabled (cameras + lights + Post magic...
Back
Top Bottom