Recent content by yuezy3

  1. Y

    Plugins + Scripts AutoThruster Plus

    Please tell me, what should i do to make a female character ride a male character. i load this plugins in a female, and this female dont move.
  2. Y

    Plugins + Scripts Height Measure Plugin

    Hi, First, I want to say thank you for creating and maintaining the Height Measure Plugin. It's a very useful tool for me. I have a feature suggestion that I believe would be a great addition. Would it be possible to add a function to measure the circumference (or thickness) of a character's...
  3. Y

    Scenes VaM Produce 69 II (VR | XR | Desktop) RC4a Now unlocking 630 dance tracks

    Bug Report: 奇怪的行为,我是以桌面模式,窗口运行Vam的。打开场景后,进入后发现,当我窗口聚焦在vam时候,就出现奇怪的卡顿,我窗口不聚焦在vam时候,这种卡顿就消失。下面视频可以显示这种奇怪的行为。请问各位大佬,有知道是怎么回事的吗?任何帮助都非常感谢。谢谢了。 Hello everyone, I'm experiencing some strange behavior. I'm running Vam in desktop mode, in a window. After loading a scene, I've noticed that I get weird...
  4. Y

    Clothing LewdMarks Womb Tattoos

    I think the tattoo is too small, i also want to change its size. can some one tell me how to do that?
  5. Y

    Paid Plugins + Scripts BrowserAssist

    Hi, @JayJayWon , Great work! But a small request: I want [ Load Random from current Filter results ] can trigger from outside, like by Keybinding plugin, so i change the source code by myself: 1. add public funcion MYADDED_LoadRandomResource in ResourcePrimaryActionUI class at...
  6. Y

    Paid Scenes <Girlfriend Shirou> Episode 2 - The Compensation w/Voice Acting

    can't see any "START STORY" button?
  7. Y

    Demo + Lite UIAssist (Free)

    i found a bug, for example, when my scene have person1, which have some plugin already loaded, but the order is not plugin#0, plugin#1, plugin#2, plugin#3, plugin$4 and so on, but plugin#2, plugin#0, plugin#1, plugin#3, plugin#4 and so on ,then when i use uiassist to load a new plugin to this...
Back
Top Bottom