Recent content by Xacreux

  1. Xacreux

    Plugins + Scripts Custom UI with KR Fonts

    Xacreux updated Custom UI with KR Fonts with a new update entry: Revision 2.0 - Addtional Hand-Written Fonts Read the rest of this update entry...
  2. Xacreux

    Plugins + Scripts Custom UI with KR Fonts - Revision 2.0 - Addtional Hand-Written Fonts

    Addtional 5 Hand-Written Fonts are Included. :) Hope to be helpful in expressing various emotional status. NanumGarMaesGeur NanumGoDigANiGoGoDing NanumJangMiCe NanumSonPyeonJiCe NanumYeBbeunMinGyeongCe I think it would be fine to use this font for English expressions in comic or manga style.
  3. Xacreux

    Plugins + Scripts Custom UI with KR Fonts

    Xacreux submitted a new resource: Custom UI with KR Fonts - Use Alternative Korean Fonts for Text UI Read more about this resource...
  4. Custom UI with KR Fonts

    Plugins + Scripts Custom UI with KR Fonts 2.0
    Hub-Hosted VAR CC BY-NC

    Custom UI with Korean Fonts This Plugin additionally provide a Korean font that can be used in TextUI. It was always disappointing not being able to use clean Korean fonts when creating scenes, so I decided to package them myself. :) I’ve modified the VAMCUI plugin originally created by...
  5. Xacreux

    Looks Model AYv2

    Xacreux submitted a new resource: Model AYv2 - Asian Beauty of Type Cute Read more about this resource...
  6. Model AYv2

    Looks Model AYv2 1.0
    Hub-Hosted VAR CC BY-NC

    Model Code : AYv2 A Cute Type of Asian Model. Starring in the next dance scene which will be published soon. :) *** DISCLAIMER : All models are hand-made figures without reference. Any possible similarity or resemblance to a specific real person is completely unintentional and entirely...
  7. Xacreux

    Plugins + Scripts Background Image Helper

    First of all, thank you so much for creating such an excellent plug-in that allows videos to be freely played within a scene. I’ve been using it in various way and it works wonderfully. One functional limitation I’ve noticed is that, all images and videos must be located inside the [save/image]...
  8. Xacreux

    Clothing Lookbook by Xacreux

    Xacreux submitted a new resource: Lookbook by Xacreux - A Realistic Collection of Free Clothings on the Hub Read more about this resource...
  9. Lookbook by Xacreux

    Clothing Lookbook by Xacreux 1.0
    Hub-Hosted VAR CC BY-NC

    Lookbook by Xacreux : A Realistic Collection of Presets of Free Clothing on the Hub Over time, the volume of clothing assets stored in the Hub has increased dramatically. Here, I share some clothing presets I use for scene composition and related tasks. I hope that newbies can use this...
  10. situation_16a.jpg

    situation_16a.jpg

  11. situation_16b.jpg

    situation_16b.jpg

  12. situation_16c.jpg

    situation_16c.jpg

  13. situation_16d.jpg

    situation_16d.jpg

  14. situation_16e.jpg

    situation_16e.jpg

  15. situation_16f.jpg

    situation_16f.jpg

Back
Top Bottom