Recent content by Wakko

  1. W

    Plugins + Scripts WindControl+

    Thanks. Somehow I missed the empty atom. I tried that first, but did something wrong and started adding the plugin to the person atom.
  2. W

    Plugins + Scripts WindControl+

    I'm trying to use your plugin on a scene with animation of a person falling through the air. If I change the blue axis of the atom to have the wind coming from "below", the animation changes the axis back to it's original position. Is there an easy way to alter this? Can I pin the direction of...
  3. W

    Quick question about dependencies

    If the readme for a .var file says that I need a version of some type of plugin...say AcidBubbles.Timeline.172...do I need that specific version? Or would a newer version like AcidBubbles.Timeline.178 work for that as well? TIA
  4. W

    Question Any known issues with Valve Index

    Thanks! That was it.
  5. W

    Question Any known issues with Valve Index

    I reinstalled VAM. Now my right joystick on the index controller doesn't go up/down in any scene. Not sure if it's something with VAM or the SteamVR update. Any ideas?
  6. W

    Paid Plugins + Scripts MMD VMD Player

    Is there a FAQ or support forum that might have tutorials on the use of this plug-in? I'm having issues with the model not animating the feet and legs after loading and playing the VMD file (which seems to work fine in MMD).
  7. W

    Does anyone recognize this creator?

    Thanks so much! I didn't realize that HD VR was a members name.
  8. W

    Does anyone recognize this creator?

    I'm trying to track down this scene. Can anyone give me a hint? https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/762205
Back
Top Bottom