Alice Garnet Nakata
My first character port! Alice is the cheerful South Town fighter who idolizes Terry Bogard.
Bringing her into VaM took many days of study, trial and error, a few times giving up and coming back... but she is finally here, and I'm really happy to share her for free...
✨ Highlight: Blowjob reworked
Much more natural fit in any pose: sitting, standing, kneeling or at the edge of the bed. Her head follows smoothly and stays aligned.
Organic motion: subtle tilts, and rhythm and depth that keep changing. No more robotic back-and-forth.
Depth that fits each...
VelvixBr updated Procedural Motion with a new update entry:
ProceduralMotion v2.10 — I'm back! New hand-authored Doggy animations 🐶
Read the rest of this update entry...
Hey guys!
After a long time without posting, I'm here again. During this period I had several unexpected events and other projects competing for my time, and for reasons beyond my control ProceduralMotion got sidelined for a while. That's behind me now: I'm coming back with more frequent...
This update is a big one: important stability fixes plus three new features that completely change what you can do with ProceduralMotion.
🔧 Fix — Pose Apply
I fixed the issue reported by PixelJelly, where applying a pose caused the male Person to disappear from the scene. Pose application is...
VelvixBr updated Procedural Motion with a new update entry:
Procedural Motion V2.6 — Scene Builder: Complete Guide
Read the rest of this update entry...
In this new version, I'm very happy to bring a feature that starts to give more body to our plugin! It finally enters the scope of what I imagined when I started this project: the creation of complete scenes. Of course, this new feature will still evolve a lot, but we already have its core...
VelvixBr updated Procedural Motion with a new update entry:
Procedural Motion V2.5 — Gaze System & Standing Carry
Read the rest of this update entry...
Hey everyone! V2.5 is here and it's a big one.
Gaze System — Now in Every Animation
The eye contact system introduced in previous updates has been expanded to all animations. Characters now react with their eyes and head throughout the entire experience — not just in one or two poses.
Here's...
New Animation Type: Seated Cowgirl: We are introducing a new "Seated" variant for the Cowgirl action, focusing on intimate lap-seated interactions. This pose features dedicated gaze logic and specialized "Grinding" motion patterns, providing a more sensual and controlled rhythm compared to the...