Recent content by tieup

  1. T

    Plugins + Scripts VAMMoan

    Hi! First of all, this is one of the best plugins! Thank you for your work! I do have a question about triggers. Is it just me or "use timer" triggers with morphs don't work together with VAMMoan? When I try to perform the morph on "Intensity 1", it doesn't do anything. When I uncheck "use...
  2. T

    Question Morph transfer question

    I didn't know that. Thank you for this reply! Not my case thought, the disappearing morph is not a pose morph. Anyway, I think it is some kind of a bug, so I'm just recreating the character in the scene :(
  3. T

    Question Morph transfer question

    The thing is that the Body morph isn't showing in the list of available morphs for some reason
  4. T

    Question Morph transfer question

    Hi! I might not understand something about morphs, so apologize. The problem is that not all morphs are loaded when I save and load Appearance. Here are the steps: 1) I open a scene with a custom character I've downloaded from Patreon 2) I open the Person morphs and I can see it has Body and...
  5. T

    Comment by 'tieup' in media 'TiedGuy2'

    Is this VAM model available somewhere?
  6. T

    Comment by 'tieup' in media 'Dillon_03.png'

    Is this appearance available somewhere?
  7. T

    Scenes Alpha Muscle Flex, Talk, and Dance

    Thank you so much! This is my favorite scene now!
  8. T

    Help me understand the colliders

    Thank you very much for your reply!
  9. T

    Help me understand the colliders

    Thank Thank you so much for your reply! I don't really plan to allow to change action from the plugin UI. I just want to do some calculations and morph changes using the code. Any suggestions where to look for an example?
  10. T

    Help me understand the colliders

    Hi! I'm trying to learn about plugins in VAM. I don't have Unity background, but was able to google most of the things. What I want to achieve: 1) Create CollisionTrigger atom 2) Listen to collision on this new atom 3) Display debug message if a collision happens My code is below. The collider...
Back
Top Bottom