Recent content by theespongo

  1. T

    Question Noob question. About adding person atom into a scene

    What you're saying make sense. Is there a way to copy the post processing?
  2. T

    Question Noob question. About adding person atom into a scene

    Ok these pictures are the best I could take. I usually play on VR. The last picture is how it should look like.
  3. T

    Question Noob question. About adding person atom into a scene

    Ok I will work on a few screenshots. it may be this post processing that you are talking about.
  4. T

    Question Noob question. About adding person atom into a scene

    Ok but when I load the apperance present to the generic woman the result appearance is different from the one I can see by opening the character separately. Even if unselect the merge box I can never make the generic woman look the same as the ones I open in a separately file. I just wanted an...
  5. T

    Question Noob question. About adding person atom into a scene

    So, to add a new person into my scene I select the plus button from the menu and add a new atom which is a person. The problem with this method is that only a generic looking woman comes up and then I need to import the appearance presets from the character that I want and the result is always...
  6. T

    Question Anyone know where I can find these undergarments?

    Yep. Go to the main hub and search for panties. Download the file that you want and past inside the add-ons package folder. Then inside the game you click on clothing and should be able to find it
  7. T

    Solved Vam Timeline Animation Exporting and Importing

    HI. Im a noob at VAM and I really want to learn how to import animations using the timeline puglin. The further I went was to import the animation but there was no movement. Do you know any tutorial I can follow?
  8. T

    Solved Noob question about posing

    How can I lock my character (model) into a pose and be unable to move it again? Basically I want to avoid accidental movement of my model but still keep all the auto behaviors such as breathing and eye contact.
Back
Top Bottom