One thing I noticed is that if the plugin is active, you can't move the hand atom anymore. So I was not able to use your plugin in conjonction with other animations plugins Maybe I'm doing something wrong ?
Looks very promising, trying to incorporate it into my scene. Maybe you could add the possibility to move both hands ? I could move around this by adding two instances of the plugin in order to move both hands (one instance managing one hand). I'll make more feedback if i can.
The Trash Production submitted a new resource:
The simplest blowjob - A simple blowjob scene using multiple amazing plugins, especially Bodylanguague and Timeline
Read more about this resource...
Not tested in VR. Made for desktop.
Hello, this is my first released scene : a simple blowjob scene using a combination of CheesyFX Bodylanguage and AcidBubbles Timeline along with others plugins.
Model used is Sadie by KWB !
To get into action, just fiddle slowly with the UI slider called...