TGC updated Virtual Sweetheart ReLoaded with a new update entry:
Update v87 (02.10.26) "Reverse Cowgirl Cumshots & Squirts"
Read the rest of this update entry...
Whats New & Changes
Added cumshots and squirting to the reverse cowgirl section in Bed across all automated subpositions
Made some adjustments to the timings of the cowgirl cum animations
Preview clip:
TGC updated Virtual Sweetheart ReLoaded with a new update entry:
Update v86 (26.09.26) "Cowgirl Cumshots & Squirts"
Read the rest of this update entry...
Yepp I had to make triggers, which turn off these buttons on some occasions. The reason for that is that the scene/plugins/timelines need to be "resetted" sometimes, before switching to chair or bed part, otherwise it would be too buggy.
I have to take another look into it though, sometimes I...
Oh okay, I'll play around with that. Need to check if it interferes with the auto thruster or any other functions. Otherwise, it looks like a super helpful plugin. Thanks for the tip!
Whats New & Changes
Cumshot layers
Expanded cumshots to have 3 stages, with increased coverage at each stage before needing to clean up.
Also I've removed penis length and width from the cumshot timeline, preventing it from resetting those values after they've been adjusted via the sliders...
TGC updated Virtual Sweetheart ReLoaded with a new update entry:
Update v84 (16.08.26) "Reverse Cowgirl Mocaps for Bed "
Read the rest of this update entry...
Whats New & Changes
Added 6 reverse cowgirl mocap loops (30-50 seconds each) for the bed part, which are randomly triggered during the reverse cowgirl sequence.
Preview Clip:
Background colors for Passthrough
Added different background colors for Passthrough, which can be selected...
TGC updated Virtual Sweetheart ReLoaded with a new update entry:
Update v83 (31.07.26) "Cumshot Layers & Cowgirl Mocaps for Bed - Part 1"
Read the rest of this update entry...