Recent content by supperGR

  1. supperGR

    Scenes SnapSHOT! (app)

    Hey! It's Clarisa from Shaper
  2. supperGR

    Scenes SnapSHOT! (app)

    Hey! No worries, this is usually a load order bug. Just find the "VAMOverlayer" plugin on the "00_0LogicBrick" atom and manually click the "Test Fade In" button—that should fix it I’ll remove this unstable part in the next update. Basically, VAMOverlayer keeps the scene faded out when it loads...
  3. supperGR

    Plugins + Scripts [ForgeLab] Glass Forge

    Hey Shadow Venom! :geek: Sorry to bother you ForgeLab plugins are amazing! GlassForge's refresh rate limit feature is perfect for shooting scenes! Such great customization options, especially the gradient effect, I'd really love to use it in my snapshot scenes! But after testing with the...
  4. supperGR

    Scenes SnapSHOT! (app)

    如果能附上一个特别短的录屏就太好了,因为看起来似乎是三个插件同时被复制,大概和相机有关,你确定会话插件什么都没有吗,比如postmagic之类的,因为会影响相机的插件不多,通常重新下载安装不太会解决问题的,, 下次启动vam后,不要打开场景,先按下“alt+t”强制切换回英文,然后再打开场景测试下,好在snapshot启动速度远大于slutshow。。也不排除是中文翻译造成的问题
  5. supperGR

    Scenes SnapSHOT! (app)

    supperGR updated SnapSHOT! (app) with a new update entry: Ultrawide Fix, Custom Cam Saving, Gallery Favorites & More Read the rest of this update entry...
  6. supperGR

    Scenes SnapSHOT! (app) - Ultrawide Fix, Custom Cam Saving, Gallery Favorites & More

    SnapSHOT! – ver.6 Hotfix Ultrawide Fix, Custom Cam Saving, Gallery Favorites & More Important Fixed ultrawide screen support. Special thanks to @Jexx for the timely feedback and GREAT help with debugging! Now, no matter what aspect ratio your screen is, the black bars will automatically...
  7. supperGR

    Scenes SnapSHOT! (app)

    Holy... Honestly, I'm out. Done with the soulless AI gacha game :ROFLMAO: Even the UI is ORZ-level pro 🫡 Can’t wait!!
  8. supperGR

    Scenes SnapSHOT! (app)

    我靠这问题还真是奇葩哈哈哈,所以是不是,点击变焦之后,镜头完全没动,fov也没变,然后只有所有UI复制了一份然后向中心缩小了?? 那我猜缩小之后的那些UI都还可以交互??原来位置的大一些的这些UI应该就没法交互了吧,正常右下角切姿势或者右上角切机位时候的自动变焦会触发这bug吗?? 我最开始也是用的中文翻译补丁,结果经常出现奇奇怪怪的bug,甚至导致某个插件的某个按钮直接无法交互..所以我现在都直接用英文版呢,毕竟中文不是原生支持的,而且有的UI他给翻译有的就不翻译,特别不稳定 :cautious...
  9. supperGR

    Scenes SnapSHOT! (app)

    Focus really is a game-changer. Ever since I saw that cinematic zoom shot in your promo video, I was completely hooked :LOL: At first, when I tried using it directly in my snapshot scene, the issue was that the HeadLink plugin I was using locks an empty atom in front of the player camera and...
  10. supperGR

    Scenes SnapSHOT! (app)

    Hey yanoldwest I saw Chinese in your screenshot, and the name of your image attachment has Chinese in it too. So I'm guessing you're Chinese, right? I'll reply in Chinese from now on 嘿,就像刚刚Jexx提到的,通常应该不是snapshot场景本身的问题,应该是你的会话插件有一些例如滤镜之类的东西?或者是什么皮肤相关的插件??或者反射相关的插件,你可以尝试禁用一些插件试试看。...
  11. supperGR

    Scenes SnapSHOT! (app)

    @Jexx Hi Jexx, Thanks again for the detailed follow-up 1. Lock Settings / keeping Aspect Ratio & Colour Theme unchanged Now I understand what you mean. You’re not asking to save camera angles per pose — you want a way to keep Aspect Ratio and the current 3 Colour Theme settings unchanged...
  12. supperGR

    Scenes SnapSHOT! (app)

    Hi PrettyFrank !! :geek: Thank you so much for your kind words! And a huge thank you for making Focus — the original plugin works perfectly. It has been rock-solid in my SlutShow scene , and I've never felt any extra performance pressure, so please don't worry about that at all ;) My...
  13. supperGR

    Scenes SnapSHOT! (app)

    Hi @Jexx !! :geek: 1. Saving custom camera / lighting / background settings (your first and fourth points) This is a very valuable direction. Considering general usability, here’s an idea: what if we turn the down arrow at the bottom-left of the configuration bar in Photo Mode into a Save...
  14. supperGR

    Scenes SnapSHOT! (app)

    supperGR updated SnapSHOT! (app) with a new update entry: Massive MASSIVE update coming in HOT!!!! Read the rest of this update entry...
  15. supperGR

    Scenes SnapSHOT! (app) - Massive MASSIVE update coming in HOT!!!!

    SnapSHOT! – ver.5 Update Massive Update — Full Experience Overhaul, Visual & Performance Improvements This is a huge update. The scene has been optimized in every aspect, with significantly improved visuals and better performance. I have also heavily revised the main introduction page...
Back
Top Bottom