This plugin supports converting curves into hairstyles, but it requires manually aligning vertices to the scalp—a tedious process when dealing with thousands of strands. Therefore, I will be adding an auto-alignment feature in the next update; please stay tuned.
I have looked into that plugin, but unfortunately, my plugin is incompatible with his workflow; mine requires a strict one-to-one correspondence between scalp vertices and generated hair strands, whereas the hairstyles exported by his plugin have disrupted that alignment.
This result appears to be caused by not using a model with the correct character; please load the correct character using "Load Atom". For soft-fabric clothing, do not enable the vertex group function; this feature is intended only for rigid items like helmets or high heels. Enabling it...
Apologies—I didn't notice your questions earlier because I don't receive email notifications for replies in this discussion. Here are the answers:
1. Yes, you must use the built-in VAM scalp; you cannot use a custom-created one.
2. No, you cannot use your own scalp to generate hair; at least...
What this plugin does:
Exports clothing and hairstyles from Blender to VaM.
Requirements:
Blender 4.2+
Why I created this plugin:
1. To streamline the clothing creation workflow.
2. Designing hairstyles and creating clothing within the game is inconvenient and lacks support for certain specific...
shyuecc submitted a new resource:
[blender addon] vam_clothing_generator - Clothing and hairstyle export plugin for Blender
Read more about this resource...