Recent content by ScrunglyBungus

  1. S

    Plugins + Scripts Realistic Foreskin & Erection Simulation

    I just copied and pasted the code from the male atom section to the female atom section lol. Not elegant in the slightest, but it hasn’t broken anything as far as I can tell
  2. S

    Plugins + Scripts Realistic Foreskin & Erection Simulation

    I got it to work by editing the vammoan script. I made it so it checks for penis colliders and female atoms as well as male atoms.
  3. S

    Paid Looks S. Miller

    🤨
  4. S

    Environments My Cube Room

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Feel_Fantastic https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BZmVkNTI1MTMtNGI5Yi00YjkwLThlNTEtYjllNDIxNjNmZTE0XkEyXkFqcGc@._V1_.jpg The room looks exactly like this
  5. S

    Environments My Cube Room

    I feel fantastic?
  6. S

    A shame so many of these resources got nuked recently

    A shame so many of these resources got nuked recently
  7. S

    Textures Custom Mature-Skin

    He lost the files
  8. S

    Plugins + Scripts ShakeIt

    So, the higher the exhaustion value, the higher the rate at which gloss increases?
  9. S

    Plugins + Scripts Nipple & Pubic Hair Clipping Eliminator

    Yeah my AddonPackages is a total mess (lots of addons that had tons of random dependencies)
  10. S

    Plugins + Scripts Nipple & Pubic Hair Clipping Eliminator

    Yeah I'll give it a shot when I have the time. I do have a ton of clothing and morphs so I'm expecting the performance will be improved if that was the issue
  11. S

    Plugins + Scripts ShakeIt

    I'm not clear on how exhaustion works
  12. S

    Plugins + Scripts Nipple & Pubic Hair Clipping Eliminator

    I can corroborate what the other person is saying-- this has a very heavy impact on my framerate when active.
  13. S

    Plugins + Scripts Compliance v2

    This doesn't work, homie
  14. S

    Plugins + Scripts Realistic Foreskin & Erection Simulation

    For some reason, in the most recent versions, the balls/tip collider option is not working
  15. S

    Plugins + Scripts Custom Shader Loader

    I found out what it was-- if used along alternative futa it doesn't detect things correctly, probably because that plugin messes with how skins work. I got it to work by just disabling alternative futa and reenabling it once I applied the custom shaders
Back
Top Bottom