Hi! Perfect plugin dude! Can someone explain there is possible to give AI to both persons (person1 and person2) and let them talk with each other? Persons can see each other? Like they do screenshots of scene every 5 sec and image-to-text model described what they see. Its will be really game...
Hi there!
I know several AI plugin resources there. My question is - its possible to place AI plugin separately to different persons and let them talk between each other like its group chat from silly tavern or something like this? Possible to use same local LLM for that? From LM Studio or...
btw can i disable answering for every screenshots request?
p.s. So iw tested plugin and it looks perspective. Right now there is annoying thing with spamming replies when I even not chatting and also models didnt know well whats going all. So I tested this two models and both of them know a...
UPD: fixed with downloaded google models from your screenshot. I downloaded vision model from huggin before and it doesnt work for me.
Thanks for your attention! This is very intresting tool <3
Didnt work anywhere. Its working without camera vision so its something with screenshots maybe. Also found this in logs
[16:37:32] camera_2_published_to_request_cache=true; camera_2_published_to_preview_cache_error=[WinError 5] Permission Denied...
Nice plugin but i got an issue. Root camera show permission denied after I make a request and log spamming like this.
[15:05:49] Continuous agent request failed: 400 Client Error: Bad Request for url: http://127.0.0.1:1234/v1/chat/completions
[15:05:49] RunManager: failed #78 reason=continuous...
Extract into main directory, so you get:
\VaM.exe
\PerformancePatches\SkinMeshPartDLL.dll
\PerformancePatches\SkinMeshPartDLL.ini
\VaM_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll
But there is no VaM.exe in the archive, its ok?