The facial and body shape has been re-adjusted to be more gentle and charming, in line with VAM's aesthetic standards.
The reflective black spots on the seam of the clothes still cannot be dealt with. Does anyone know how to handle this? I sincerely ask for help. The clothes I painstakingly...
SAsorrow updated SAsorrow.Stellar_Blade_EVE_GameWorkbench with a new update entry:
Correct the physical appearance of male beards, optimize the start interface lighting to make it mor
Read the rest of this update entry...
SAsorrow updated SAsorrow.ORIGIN_TheGuys_3PTeam with a new update entry:
Modify the physical appearance of the character's beard
Read the rest of this update entry...
I grew up watching these game characters. However, the various versions' styles never satisfied me. So I decided to create my own version based on my own aesthetic preferences. The final product you see now has been verified by Produce 69. Please feel free to use it. Thank you to Shadow Venom...