Recent content by sardarm

  1. S

    Plugins + Scripts AnimationPoser

    I found that this version of sync layer doesn't work, but the version 3.6 you released works normally
  2. S

    Plugins + Scripts AnimationPoser

    Thank you for your previous reply. When I tested your new version, I found that when there are more than three layers in an animation, some layers will not work. For example: three layers, left hand, right hand and body. When there are two layers, it is normal. After adding the third layer, one...
  3. S

    Plugins + Scripts AnimationPoser

    Report three bugs: 1. Roles page can't work, There are no roles in the drop-down menu 2. The trigger of message is very strange. I can't find the transition time in the message page 3. Whenever I switch states, the state transition will be completed in the form of...
  4. S

    Plugins + Scripts AnimationPoser

    I've been looking forward to updating this plug-in because I think it has great potential. Thank you for taking over this job. I hope everything goes well with you.
Back
Top Bottom