Recent content by S_Digital

  1. SD

    SD

  2. SD_Hair Test 2

    SD_Hair Test 2

    Wanted to try something more difficult so I did a ponytail, Starting to figure out things better. I wasn't able to find any creation guides anywhere so I just had to wing it by trial and error but, pretty pleased with the result. Hopefully I can squash any errors I made in future creastions.
  3. SD_Test Hair

    SD_Test Hair

    I didn't realise how difficult it is to make hair lol it took me like an hour just to make that because it's so awkward to use desktop mode styling :( Can't imagine how easy it might be in VR tho, maybe I need myself a VR set haha.. I guess I just need to get use to it.
  4. Ummm...

    Ummm...

    Well this is my first time really touching the hair creator, I just thought, hey why not? so I had a play for 10 min and I can tell when I have the time I will have some fun with it once I've figured it out some more.. pretty nifty though for sure haha
  5. SD

    SD

  6. DS.png

    DS.png

    Have not posted in a while..
  7. SD

    SD

    I'm pretty happy with the lighting on this one.
  8. SD

    SD

  9. SD

    SD

  10. S_Digital

    Comment by 'S_Digital' in media 'JCO-60-1.png'

    Are these your own textures or are they on Hub? crazy detail, what are they like 8k? You're like one of the best if not THE best. Always a pleasure to see your work pop up :)
  11. W.i.p Midget

    W.i.p Midget

    Still need work I guess and I need to edit the colliders I think since things tend to go abit crazy when you make extreme changes lol
  12. SD

    SD

  13. S_Digital

    Plugins + Scripts ShakeIt

    That's what I meant lol and my bad I meant ligaments not tendons. But yeah I set it up with a trigger :)) also take no notice of the file name thats just for ssrtgi
  14. S_Digital

    Plugins + Scripts ShakeIt

    I mean on the back of the hand before the knuckles, when you spread out your fingers they protrude and then when you make a fist they disappear, if you get me. But ofc I understand the work you have right now and tbf I think I could just set up a trigger thinking about it now lol
  15. S_Digital

    Plugins + Scripts ShakeIt

    Hello just wondering if you may possibly at some point be thinking of adding hand tendon flexing?
Back
Top Bottom