Recent content by rokoc

  1. R

    VaM 1.x If I wanted to put together a guide on hub, is there any way to break it up across a bunch of separate pages?

    My bad. I could never find it though. maybe im tripping but did you say on the plugin page it was in the var (maybe that was someone else) cause i still couldn't find it and I don't have patreon anymore if it is located there.
  2. R

    VaM 1.x Step Family Content

    This one right here officer 👆
  3. R

    VaM 1.x What CUA environment is this?

    similar looking env here though not as detailed. https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/room1107-low-resolution.50801/
  4. R

    VaM 1.x If I wanted to put together a guide on hub, is there any way to break it up across a bunch of separate pages?

    Seems to complicate things unnecessarily. Just release a pdf guide. it's something I wished more creators would do for large advanced plugins like your addon to timeline
  5. R

    VaM 1.x Step Family Content

    Bit of a strange take imo. by your reasoning the worst kind of porn (I don't want to say it) would be OK as it's only pixels ? Weirdos have tried that defence in the past in real life or tried to get around it by saying "but she's 4000 years old!" A line needs to be drawn somewhere. I'm not...
  6. R

    Question Local LLM For Voice Over With Exertion Modulation

    What's hard to understand. They want the girl talking but with all the vocal emotion/tone that sex would naturally give but creating the speech using a local ai program outputting it as an mp3 file to then import to their scene, as a timeline audio track I suspect
  7. R

    Question Local LLM For Voice Over With Exertion Modulation

    I had some limited success with coqui xtts2 cloning locally and using samples of audio from solo porn vids, asmr audio pron, etc. That's probably a bit dated these days though and something better might now be out but I've not really bothered looking in to it again. it was mostly out of...
  8. R

    Looking for ideas for sex scenes

    Joking aside pick you're favorite porno and take it from there ?
  9. R

    Looking for ideas for sex scenes

    I think it would be really cool if the penis goes in the vagina then comes out a little then back in. Maybe in some sort of room with perhaps a bed.
  10. R

    VaM 1.x DLSS5, differences and benefits

    Wow, just, wow. these are not comments befitting a moderator. you're telling everyone they are wrong for embracing a new tech. I tried to be polite but I actually find you rather ignorant. everyone's having a "discussion" except you. wind your neck in pal. you've lowered the tone of this entire...
  11. R

    VaM 1.x Animating expression morphs

    I ended up giving up with the distance and morph thing it was a bit janky but I'm not dismissing it totally I'm sure I'll find a use there but thanks to all for your work flows I've tried them all and have improved my own animations as a result. great stuff guys 👌🏻
  12. R

    VaM 1.x DLSS5, differences and benefits

    Please don't take this the wrong way but you're quite the negative Nancy. you don't speak for me as "we gamers" or infact the majority of other replies in the other dlss topic. ill embrace anything that brings me joy in this sandbox and if someone says its perfectly fine for them in vr then who...
  13. R

    VaM 1.x Animating expression morphs

    actually, messing around with target position as an empty and scaling options in plugin im getting good results in a short period of time.
  14. R

    VaM 1.x Animating expression morphs

    just found a plugin that can do what i want in one. https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/sensor-plugin.49979/ Kinda works but the end value isnt very workable/scaleable etc needs mapped to something. though ive only been trying it for 20 min.
  15. R

    VaM 1.x Animating expression morphs

    vuml is set to get the distance between hip and floor (slate or any other target) continuously it gives 0.2700000 to 0.2200000 idea is take the value, remap it to something useful (0.00 to 1) that would change a morph value like eyes widen the deeper she goes
Back
Top Bottom