Recent content by Ricola

  1. Ricola

    Looks Sveti

    Ty :)
  2. Ricola

    Looks Sveti

    Ricola submitted a new resource: Sveti - female look Read more about this resource...
  3. Sveti

    Looks Sveti 2024-02-23
    Hub-Hosted VAR CC BY-NC

    have fun with her :) Credits: klphgz, ddaamm, Hunting-Succubus, kemenate, RenVR, YameteOuji
  4. Ricola

    Scenes Lana and Dodge Tomahawk

    Ricola submitted a new resource: Lana and Dodge Tomahawk - Lana, Dodge Tomahawk Read more about this resource...
  5. Lana and Dodge Tomahawk

    Scenes Lana and Dodge Tomahawk 1.0
    Hub-Hosted VAR CC BY-NC

    Lana drives a 2003 Dodge Tomahawk Concept in this scene Special thanks to: AcidBubbles, Norm, SupaRioAmateur, NoStage, MacGruber, paledriver, ddaamm, RenVR, WgSoup
  6. Ricola

    Assets + Accessories Glasses

    here is a little guide it is not possible to use it as normal clothing
  7. Ricola

    Scenes Scene3

    Ricola updated Scene3 with a new update entry: Fix Read the rest of this update entry...
  8. Ricola

    Scenes Scene3 - Fix

    Hi guys, this is my last change to this scene. I removed the Collider Editor and slightly changed the animation of Juris right hand I tested the scene on all graphic and physic settings. So far everything is stable, at least for me :D Huge thanks goes to VamTastic for his help!
  9. Ricola

    Scenes Scene3

    I've tried to fix it but I'm not experienced enough to solved the error yet
  10. Ricola

    Assets + Accessories Glasses

    Ricola submitted a new resource: Glasses - Glasses Read more about this resource...
  11. Glasses

    Assets + Accessories Glasses 2022-04-14
    Hub-Hosted VAR CC BY-NC-SA

    Thanks to Riddler and ddaamm for skin and hairstyle
  12. Ricola

    Scenes Scene3

    Ricola updated Scene3 with a new update entry: Fix Read the rest of this update entry...
  13. Ricola

    Scenes Scene3 - Fix

    Played around with physics a bit and hopefully fixed the problems with it
  14. Ricola

    Scenes Scene3

    Ricola submitted a new resource: Scene3 - Scene3 Read more about this resource...
  15. Scene3

    Scenes Scene3 2.22
    Hub-Hosted VAR CC BY-NC-SA

    Hello people Today I have wasted my time on this sweet act between a fella and his girl as we all dream of in our everyone natural habitat I hope you enjoy this scene! Special thanks to: ToumeiHitsuji, AcidBubbles, Saking55, LFE, ClockwiseSilver, hazmhox, RenVR, VaM_SleSar, VL_13, ddaamm...
Back
Top Bottom