Recent content by regguise

  1. regguise

    Plugins + Scripts ReCloth

    regguise updated ReCloth with a new update entry: Tutorial Read the rest of this update entry...
  2. regguise

    Plugins + Scripts ReCloth - Tutorial

    Moved the ReCloth tutorial here in the main post, per hub policy Export tool scripts now hosted externally in github (https://github.com/regguise/regguise_scripts/releases). Link also updated in tutorial.
  3. regguise

    Plugins + Scripts Clothing Editor

    regguise updated Clothing Editor with a new update entry: Fix Read the rest of this update entry...
  4. regguise

    Plugins + Scripts Clothing Editor - Fix

    Fixed an issue where adaptive collider radii baked into guide mesh wrap uses stale sim data
  5. regguise

    Plugins + Scripts ReCloth

    regguise updated ReCloth with a new update entry: Update 1.3.0 Read the rest of this update entry...
  6. regguise

    Plugins + Scripts ReCloth - Update 1.3.0

    ReCloth 1.3.0 A fresh, updated tutorial for the new workflow is up here (the old one is archived): https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/recloth-tutorial.64519/ Authoring the new data (WrapEX, guide submesh assignment, posed wrap) requires Clothing Editor 1.2.0+...
  7. regguise

    Plugins + Scripts Clothing Editor

    Hi, it should work on latest VaM patch now. Please update and try. Let me know. Thanks
  8. regguise

    Plugins + Scripts Clothing Editor

    regguise updated Clothing Editor with a new update entry: Update Read the rest of this update entry...
  9. regguise

    Plugins + Scripts Clothing Editor - Update

    Replaced OBJexporter reference since is blocked by a security patch in latest VaM release. Should work on latest VaM (1.22.0.13) now
  10. regguise

    Plugins + Scripts Clothing Editor

    I confirmed it is still working on 1.22.0.7 On the latest patch (1.22.0.13) seems the obj exporter was blocked. I'll see if I can find a workaround.
  11. regguise

    Plugins + Scripts Clothing Editor

    regguise updated Clothing Editor with a new update entry: 1.2.0 Update Read the rest of this update entry...
  12. regguise

    Plugins + Scripts Clothing Editor - 1.2.0 Update

    Clothing Editor 1.2.0 Updates: The posed morph skin can now be exported to OBJ for cloth mesh fitting. Clothing vertex hide control. Hidden verts are excluded from wrapping. Per-wrapper settings sub-tabs. Slider control to merge nearby particles by distance when regenerating cloth sim data...
  13. regguise

    Plugins + Scripts ReCloth

    Hi, sorry about the delay. I have actually reworked a good chunk of the flow so any tutorials will need to wait until the new version is out. Thank you for your patience!
  14. regguise

    Plugins + Scripts Clothing Editor

    I see the issue. The plugin doesn't handle clothing items created with "Disable Anatomy" checked. I'll see if I can add support in next update. For now just create clothing items with "Disable Anatomy" *unchecked*
  15. regguise

    Plugins + Scripts Clothing Editor

    I see you loaded on with the default look. The plugin is not designed to be used on built-in VaM clothes as they don't have accessible paths, and you cannot modify them. Remove them and load the custom chothing you want to work on. Then reload the plugin
Back
Top Bottom