Hi, I love this plugin ..but I think I broke it, it was working fine then suddenly it wasn't, not sure what I did but now no matter what CUA I add it to it shows no bones, it is entirely blank in all drop-down menus even if I use a CUA that I know has bones.
this is a combination of a bunch of resources plus some textures I had saved for Cinema 4d materials. Not sure if I need to list all the resources I used but if I do let me know
really ,beautifully done, thank you, and Happy Halloween- one question...how did you get the fireballs or flame particles to attach to her wrists/hands and move with them? I've been trying to figure out how to do that in one of my dance scenes but I can't get it right.
I have sort of an idea for adventure for Harry ...maybe something involving a ghost..(.like moaning myrtle from harry potter) that's about as far as my idea goes-just throwing it out there
this is awesome, thank you...I really want to figure out how to bring some of my 3d models into virt a mate but one thing I can't figure out is the textures, I managed to get a house I modeled into the right file format but when I opened it in VAM the textures didn't show up
in honor of the "Firestarter" remake coming out soon, maybe out already . I used many resources all of which can be found in the free resource section, if anyone feels I should link everything used let me know and I will.