Recent content by pewpew59321

  1. P

    Plugins + Scripts [ForgeLab] Lumen Forge, Now with the All-New SkyRay Atmospheric Volumetric Lighting

    Hey there, your plugins are truly great and have taken my scenes to another level. I was wondering since you made tail forge would you be interested in making an ear forge as well? It'd be nice to have ears that move naturally and that you could give moods to just how you can do with...
  2. P

    VaM 1.x Want to make a clean copy of Vam

    Hey everyone. I started using VAM quite a while ago and had no idea what I was doing. That being said I've made characters that I really like and I wanted to transfer the characters from the bloated vam to the clean vam. How do I find out the dependencies for the characters? I wanted to use...
  3. P

    Plugins + Scripts Clothing Editor

    That'd be awesome! I heard it's pretty challenging so I'll be excited to see if you can come up with something!
  4. P

    Plugins + Scripts Clothing Editor

    Hey, do you know if this plugin could be used to make panties wrap around the genitals with alt futa? The only thing I feel is missing from the vam hub is underwear for female models with alt futa
  5. P

    Looks Thursday

    Omg how did you manage to put maru's panty on an alta futa to have a bulge? on the second and fourth photo! could you send me the preset or the file?
  6. P

    Clothing Semi-transparent top for futa

    Hey WeebUVR, you ever thought about making some underwear specifically for use with altfuta?
  7. P

    Plugins + Scripts Realistic Foreskin & Erection Simulation

    Hey there, for some reason when i turn this plugin on my fps drop substantially, any idea why? using it with alt futa
  8. P

    Looks AsgolFren

    I don't know if you know but you put the Queen of spades kink things on her, those aren't just normal necklaces or earrings, its a kink that means shes basically obsessed with black men.
Back
Top Bottom