This is a scene about a frustrated manager of a singer that has not had sex for a while because of the rejection from her wife! The singer understands why the manager is frustrated and insists of "helping her". Hope you like it! I Have not tested it in VR so I don't know how that will work!
For...
I see! With the 1.0.2 version you could choose different letter versions of DLSS. And the letter E was working the best for the ghosting problem for me. Why is that not an option anymore?
Maybe this is a stupid question but do you have a Function key on your keyboard or something that prevents the game from registering when you press the F10 key?
Its working great except the DLSS 3, 4 and 4.5. As soon as I enable it and run anything below DLAA quality I get some serious ghosting when moving. What is causing this? Its when Neural Rendering is enabled and "Run before DLSS" is turned on!
I have a 5070TI with the latest Nvidia drivers...
Yea I know what DLSS is but I just wonder what the benefit of the DLSS 3 - 4.5 is here? I mean yes in other games DLSS 4.5 gives me a great FPS boost because my GPU doesnt have to render a resolution as high as without but DLSS is not implemented at all in VAM so does it even do anything?
What does even DLSS 3 - 4.5 do here? Does it render the resolution lower than native and bumps it up like DLSS should do to gain FPS? The DLSS function in your 1.0.2 version doesnt give any FPS boost.