Recent content by Mofutu

  1. Mofutu

    Looks Rhica the Faun

    Nice. I wonder if it's possible to mess with the color and curliness of the hair.
  2. Mofutu

    Looks Rhica the Faun

    Can I see that? I didn't know if there was one that would look good.
  3. Mofutu

    Looks Rhica the Faun

    Mofutu updated Rhica the Faun with a new update entry: version 2 Read the rest of this update entry...
  4. Mofutu

    Looks Rhica the Faun - version 2

    Replaced the pubic hair with the exact same pubic hair that wasn't attached to a scene. Oops. Removes a bunch of dependencies.
  5. Mofutu

    Looks Rhica the Faun

    Thanks man. That's an easy one to switch out. Damn it. It was just a base meshedVR pubic hair. I just picked the one attached to a scene by accident. Been out of the game too long, used to notice stuff like that.
  6. Mofutu

    Looks Rhica the Faun

    I'll give that a shot.
  7. Mofutu

    Looks Rhica the Faun

    Mofutu submitted a new resource: Rhica the Faun - A warrior with energy to burn Read more about this resource...
  8. Rhica the Faun

    Looks Rhica the Faun 2
    Hub-Hosted VAR CC BY

    Rhica is an energetic faun warrior. Even battle isn't enough to keep her occupied. She seeks a mate to burn even more energy. Biggest props to Syrinxo's new deer hoof morph. And also for the beautifully lit forest scene. You can press the "remove real clothing" button in the clothing tab and it...
  9. Mofutu

    Looks Thogra Gra Mugur

    I have a morph I've been using for a while for the tusks. Oddly adding fangs adjusts the tusks angle a bit too. It's part of Teeth_Reloaded_Lite morph pack. Specifically the morph "lower tusks". It doesn't just add the tusks but adjusts the lip shape to accommodate them.
  10. Mofutu

    Looks Thogra Gra Mugur

    Mofutu submitted a new resource: Thogra Gra Mugur - Fan favorite skyrim she-orc follower Read more about this resource...
  11. Thogra Gra Mugur

    Looks Thogra Gra Mugur 1
    Hub-Hosted VAR CC BY

    Thogra is one of the most popular voiced she-orc custom followers in Skyrim. A widow who left the legion searching for the bandit clan that killed her husband. She's lost her way and joins you after you find her bleeding to death. Being from the empire, she is more civilized and less tribal than...
  12. Mofutu

    Looks Chun-li of Kickboxing

    Mofutu submitted a new resource: Chun-li of Kickboxing - A happy warrior Read more about this resource...
  13. Chun-li of Kickboxing

    Looks Chun-li of Kickboxing 1
    Hub-Hosted VAR CC BY

    Nicknamed after Chun Li, this kickboxer is always ready to smile, in and out of the ring. Although I think her fighting style is more like Juri. Good either way. She's 25 I believe. .95 height Her eye shadows and reflections will not disappear if you use the "remove real clothing" button...
  14. Mofutu

    Looks Briseis

    Mofutu submitted a new resource: Briseis - Achilles' real weakness Read more about this resource...
  15. Briseis

    Looks Briseis 1
    Hub-Hosted VAR CC BY

    The one girl that made Achilles let down his guard. With curly hair and a proud spirit, it's easy to see why. The dirt textures are removable decals in the skin tab, this is Briseis after being captured in the first raid. .95 height
Back
Top Bottom