Recent content by Mhunter047

  1. Mhunter047

    Paid Plugins + Scripts VaM DLSS Suite Upscaling+Neural Rendering+Frame Gen

    I would double check the install and make sure that all the files are there in the Vam_Updater folder. Also make sure you are running the Version 3 file, it is much more stable for me. You should also turn off MSAA in user preferences and increase the scene lighting some.
  2. Mhunter047

    Paid Plugins + Scripts VaM DLSS Suite Upscaling+Neural Rendering+Frame Gen

    There is a good walk through on his Discord server. It is located on the "Download Things" section under the tab for the version 3 .dll.
  3. Mhunter047

    Paid Plugins + Scripts VaM DLSS Suite Upscaling+Neural Rendering+Frame Gen

    Sorry, I just remembered that I had to play around with the Supershot settings. Turn off the "Resolution Multiplier", but leave the MSAA settings on. Then set all of the DLSS5 settings to their lowest and Framegen off. Close out of Vam and try the scene again. I have found that once all goes to...
  4. Mhunter047

    Paid Plugins + Scripts VaM DLSS Suite Upscaling+Neural Rendering+Frame Gen

    My performance manager has been showing the frame rate all along. As for Super Shot, have some problems with it dropping out, but rebooting Vam usually fixes it. I run the DLSS plugin at a moderate level though, I avoid going over 2 passes on NR and I keep Frame Gen off. I was also wondering if...
  5. Mhunter047

    Paid Plugins + Scripts VaM DLSS Suite Upscaling+Neural Rendering+Frame Gen

    Are you using Version 3 of the software? What you are describing is what versions 1 and 2 looked like when I tried it in VR. If you are in version 3 set all the settings at the lowest raing in the DLLS app, turn off MSA rendering in Vam user preferences, turn off most lights in the scene and...
  6. Mhunter047

    Paid Plugins + Scripts VaM DLSS Suite Upscaling+Neural Rendering+Frame Gen

    You need to follow the download link to Patreon for the script that operates it in Vam. Download it as well and unzip it to the same folder and it should work. Yes, it is a paid add-on, but the version 3 works GREAT and in VR.
  7. Mhunter047

    Paid Plugins + Scripts VaM DLSS Suite Upscaling+Neural Rendering+Frame Gen

    I was having problems with the plugin freezing after just a few seconds. A new set of drivers came out yesterday and fixed that. I can now run in DLSS even with animations running and no lock ups. Thought I would share that info in case it helps anyone else.
  8. Mhunter047

    Paid Plugins + Scripts VaM DLSS Suite Upscaling+Neural Rendering+Frame Gen

    Thanks for that suggestion, but I am not overclocking my GPU. I installed the latest drivers and with Nvidia default gaming settings. If there is a problem with my GPU (about a year old) then I guess I am out, because the 4090s are ridiculously expensive now.
  9. Mhunter047

    Paid Plugins + Scripts VaM DLSS Suite Upscaling+Neural Rendering+Frame Gen

    I have a 4090, I9, and 128 gb of system ram. I am getting it to work but in Neural Renderaing it freezes the game after a few seconds. When it does I get this message. If I turn off NR, the game unfreezes after a few seconds. attached is the error message I am getting. This might be really good...
  10. Mhunter047

    Plugins + Scripts CPU Performance Patch (Up to 30% faster physics, up to 60% more FPS)

    See my reply above to another user with the same question.
  11. Mhunter047

    Plugins + Scripts CPU Performance Patch (Up to 30% faster physics, up to 60% more FPS)

    As I understand it this patch has little to do with your GPU it is all about making VAM use your CPU more fully. To find the settings for your CPU go carefully through the overview page and look at the settings that the OP posted for various CPUs. If you do not find yours there try searching...
  12. Mhunter047

    Scenes Shame - LapDanceSEX

    I realize this is an old question, but the reason is because one of the dependencies is not on the HUB. Every single dependency has to be HUB hosted for your scene to be on the HUB.
  13. Mhunter047

    Plugins + Scripts CPU Performance Patch (Up to 30% faster physics, up to 60% more FPS)

    In the simplest terms, it get your CPU more involved in processing VAM so that you can run scenes that have a higher demand for resources. VAM is highly reliant on the CPU. As a result you get more FPS even when a scene is heavily loaded. Since I have been using this, I sometimes run scenes with...
  14. Mhunter047

    Plugins + Scripts CUA Puppeteer

    I love this plugin! It offers so many possibilities. One improvement would be to be able to use a trigger to load a pre-recorded animation. If it has it, I couldn't figure it out. I want to have multiple animations going on and it would so nice to just load the scene and then trigger all the...
  15. Mhunter047

    Plugins + Scripts CPU Performance Patch (Up to 30% faster physics, up to 60% more FPS)

    I wouldn't open Vam without it. I can run a scene with four person atoms and a complex environment in VR with it and maintain acceptable framerates. Without it, not so much.
Back
Top Bottom