Recent content by Metix

  1. Metix

    You're referring to Xephne I assume? Anyhow, I'm really glad you like her, responses like this...

    You're referring to Xephne I assume? Anyhow, I'm really glad you like her, responses like this mean more than you know.
  2. 1790243409.png

    1790243409.png

  3. 1790243746.png

    1790243746.png

  4. 1790242947.png

    1790242947.png

  5. 1790243773.png

    1790243773.png

  6. Dream_00.png

    Dream_00.png

    I dream of... @maru01's amazing clothing, truth be told.
  7. Metix

    Comment by 'Metix' in media 'Xephne_DLSS5_03.png'

    Thanks! Yeah, I've experimented with a lot of different looks. Many things seem to contribute to whether or not DLSS 5 looks good or not. Base Diffuse texture detail does matter a lot, but also if Spec, Gloss and Normal maps are too strong then DLSS 5 will likely overexaggerate them...
  8. Xephne_DLSS5_03.png

    Xephne_DLSS5_03.png

    Dress by @maru01
  9. Xephne_DLSS5_01.png

    Xephne_DLSS5_01.png

  10. Saskia_DLSS5_01.png

    Saskia_DLSS5_01.png

  11. Saskia_DLSS5_00.png

    Saskia_DLSS5_00.png

  12. Valby_DLSS5.png

    Valby_DLSS5.png

    Clothing by @wunderwise
  13. Some of my Looks + DLSS 5

    Some of my Looks + DLSS 5

  14. Metix

    Scenes April Fool's Joke on the Vulcan

    Hey, cool, you're using the EventSceneLoadPlus plugin. Just curious if you had any issues with it or not. I tested it on a couple of my scenes, but not extensively. Just want to make sure that it works okay out in the wild.
  15. Metix

    Looks Xephne - Showcase

    Okay, thanks for the tips on this. I will keep it in mind. I don't have plans to update this scene in the near future, but when I do come back to add, fix or change something I will look into smoothing out the pose transitions by turning foot ROT off for the poses.
Back
Top Bottom