Recent content by Mashinist

  1. Mashinist

    Looks Eve

    Hello! I downloaded this look and noticed some mismatches with her body. In the outfit selection images, her bust is larger and her body proportions are slightly different overall, but in the actual game, her bust is smaller than shown. I downloaded all the dependencies, so I don't understand...
  2. Mashinist

    Paid Environments De_Dust 2 with real light

    Two teams. Is the team that loses the round going to get fucked here? 😂😂😅🤣
  3. Mashinist

    Paid Scenes Dark Whispers - Episode 2: the Queen

    No. I didn't "play." I didn't see any sex in the scene. I just saw the characters talking to each other—that's it. I didn't see any handjob, blowjob, cowgirl, doggy style—nothing like that.
  4. Mashinist

    Paid Scenes Dark Whispers - Episode 2: the Queen

    That voice is too low for a female character; it sounds like a man's. If she’s supposed to have a demonic voice, I’d prefer it to have some kind of effect applied rather than just being pitched down so heavily. It actually makes me want to laugh, and I can't concentrate.
  5. Mashinist

    Paid Looks #818

    KIMIKOOO !!!!
  6. Mashinist

    Paid Scenes Dark Whispers - Episode 2: the Queen

    Their dialogue makes me laugh. I didn't expect the girl to speak with a male voice.
  7. Mashinist

    Looks Esperanza

    Hello! I downloaded this model, but I ran into a problem. Could you please fix the issue with her right hand? I need you to stop her from clenching her right hand into a fist. Please, this really needs to be fixed.
  8. Mashinist

    Scenes 1-800 lapdance [Deleted]

    Hello! I downloaded the scene, but I can't figure out where the girl from the picture is. I opened the scene, and there's just a white mannequin. Is the girl not part of the scene? If so, could you tell me where I can get that Asian girl?
  9. Mashinist

    Русскоязычное комьюнити

    Я всё это время думал, что папку с кешем нельзя изменить и кеш всегда сохраняется только в одном месте.
  10. Mashinist

    Looks trish from devil may smile

    To be honest—and this is just my opinion—Trish doesn't look that great in DMC 5. Her face isn't as beautiful as the woman Capcom brought in for the face scan. Personally, I think Trish looked her best in DMC 4—her body included.
  11. Mashinist

    Scenes Innocent Elf Gets Used [Deleted]

    It’s an interesting scene. I like that there are multiple languages involved, including my own. I wish there were more than just one sex animation, though; just watching a handjob is kind of boring.
  12. Mashinist

    Paid Scenes Grace Ashcroft and the Cursed Cassette Pt.1

    To be honest, I’d rather do away with the foot-related animations. With every scene, there are more and more foot-fetish animations. I get that if I don’t like it, I shouldn’t watch or buy it, but I’d just prefer something more appealing.
  13. Mashinist

    Paid Scenes Oath of Ash - A Fantasy RPG Built Inside VaM

    Hello! I’d like to clarify something. Are there any sex scenes here—or are there none at all, or do they only appear later on, after some time? And how i supposed to play this on a keyboard? Could you please advise?
  14. Mashinist

    Paid Clothing Female Sleepsack

    Can you make one like that, but for men?
  15. Mashinist

    Looks Kyrie Devil May Cry 4

Back
Top Bottom