Recent content by lentil

  1. L

    Plugins + Scripts ClothingDissolve

    Just used this in an actual full animation and not just playing around, and had to come back again to say how great it is. Watching clothes dissolve in an out adds so much of a sense of motion and progress to it compared to just manipulating the alpha values. Thanks!
  2. L

    Plugins + Scripts ClothingDissolve

    Does that handle decals on top of the main diffuse texture, or the whole skin texture at once? And can it handle multiple layers? If I'm not explaining it well, imagine something like a tan fading in over originally pale skin, and then a tattoo over that. Pretty damn cool either way.
  3. L

    Plugins + Scripts ClothingDissolve

    This is really incredible, like I said in the review! Would it be possible to do something similar with Person atom textures, like DecalMaker but with the dissolve effect? I can get something similar with a geoshell, since that's a piece of clothing, but they never look quite right.
  4. L

    Plugins + Scripts Decal Maker

    I really love this plugin and use it for a lot, but with the latest versions there seems to be something off about how it connects with timeline. When I add a slider for the texture alpha strength in timeline, instead of the DecalMaker 1 behavior where it ranges from 0 to 1, it ranges from -10...
  5. L

    Plugins + Scripts Holograms

    A halo/aura, yes. But in retrospect yeah, probably outside the scope. Thanks for the really neat plugin again!
  6. L

    Plugins + Scripts Holograms

    This is really neat! I didn't even know something like it was possible! One question: is it possible to use this or possibly some adaptation of it in the future to get a kind of glowing outline/nimbus effect on or around a person? I messed around with the fresnel and that didn't quite do it...
  7. L

    Plugins + Scripts Clothing Alpha Controller

    Thanks - I understand on not wanting feature bloat, so if you don't end up adding those things, I understand. You've got a good point on the groups being more convenient! I currently have to animate each material in timeline individually, which is a pain!
  8. L

    Plugins + Scripts Clothing Alpha Controller

    First of all, I really like this plugin. it's going to make certain tasks SO much easier to animate. That said, there's a few things that would make it even more useful for my purposes: - It would be really handy to have a way to animate between zero and each individual group member's default...
  9. L

    Plugins + Scripts Decal Maker

    This change from two versions ago seems to have made it so that when animating a Strength value in timeline the following two issues occur: 1) The value in the slider in timeline is shown as "1" no matter what the value currently set in Decalmaker is, until and unless animated in timeline. 2)...
  10. L

    Plugins + Scripts Decal Maker

    I'm sorry, I wrote that in a hurry and wasn't clear: The plugin was crashing, not VAM as a whole. I could only access a screen saying "Fuck" until I reloaded.
  11. L

    Plugins + Scripts Decal Maker

    Congrats on the new update! This and timeline together are the most useful plugins by miles for the content I make, so I'm really happy to see continued development! I am getting a pretty consistent crash of the plugin whenever I save. I'm not sure what kind of error reports or information...
  12. L

    That's a good point. The lab environment has ambiance sounds, but I don't think they're on by...

    That's a good point. The lab environment has ambiance sounds, but I don't think they're on by default - I should have adjusted that. I'll remember for next time. Thanks for the interest and the advice!
  13. L

    Scenes The Spyentist

    lentil submitted a new resource: The Spyentist - An undercover mission has a stranger new identity than expected. (Genderbender/Bodyswap) Read more about this resource...
  14. The Spyentist

    Scenes The Spyentist 1

    A young scientist is recruited for an undercover mission by a shadowy intelligence agency. His new identity is far stranger than he ever could have expected... This scenario is a short scene focused on gender bending and bodyswap content. Instructions Play "The Spyentist" scene and select...
  15. L

    Plugins + Scripts Decal Maker

    Well, that explains it! I didn't realize it was known behavior. Thanks, and I look forward to using it once it's finished.
Back
Top Bottom