Hi, I'd be interested in the scene where a catwoman gets zapped, as seen on one of the videos. If I subscribe to the Patreon, will this scene be available on the DIscord? Thanks in advance
Thanks for your feedback, and sorry for the late answer.
* You're absolutely right about the double count. I'll try to fix that at some point.
* And yeah, I agree that because of dependencies there's a limit to what we can do... But at least now, we know that it's the morphs that cause this...
This VAR file contains 1842 morphs. Most of your VAR files are similar. Having several VARs with this many morphs slows down VAM and cause "Too many heap sections" errors (even when using other scenes). Also, do they really need to be that big? Please fix your VAR files.
More info here...
So I’ve been struggling with this for a while and I think I found a solution.
Short version: remove VARs with too many morphs, namely those by Universens and noheadnoleg.
Longer version:
I wasn’t able to open scenes with more than 2 people in it, without getting the dreaded "Too Many Heap...
This is very helpful, thank you!
May I ask if this is also true if I have several versions of the same var? Will the morphs be "applied" once for every version?
To illustrate with an example, if my AddonPackages contain "cotyounoyume.ExpressionBlushingAndTears.37.var" and...
Those look awesome, thanks for sharing!
Just a small FYI, not to be pedantic, but of it's a one-piece swimsuit, it's not a bikini. Bikini means 2 pieces ;)
That would work if my folder contained more folders, but I don't think it works with VAR archives.
To be clearer, let's say I have several VAR files in <MyFolder> like this:
<MyFolder>/<Creator>.<Name>.<Version>.var
And each VAR has at leaast one JPG file inside, at a path like this...